Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 12:57 PM   #31
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: WHIZKINZ has RETURNED in the Tournament Arena!

Has anyone noticed that the questions seem to be harder than they were in the past, before the game was taken away?

And to those who do not have it in their list, sometimes clearing the cache helps.
-Lilypad is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 01:02 PM   #32
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
For Internet Explorer Users, Click Tools
Click the image to open in full size.And click Internet Options

Select Delete Browsing History ...
Click the image to open in full size.

The Temporary Internet Files is the Cache. Most people clear their Cookies too.
Click the image to open in full size.
View Post Originally Posted by ashleymulder
It's not there for me. Is it only for certain accounts, so they can test it?
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 01:04 PM   #33
ebkinz is fun
Gifted

stickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to behold

I can't wait to try it out...I never heard of it before now.
stickyboy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 01:40 PM   #34
Webkinz :)

Twilighter95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: WHIZKINZ has RETURNED in the Tournament Arena!

Its not in my PVP. Does anyone know why??

Twilighter95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:13 PM   #35
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Wow! I never heard of that WHINZKINZ game. I played it this morning and I got sixty something kinz cash from it, even if I lost the game. You were right Dixiecup! You did get a lot of money from it, the problem is that it's not as fun as the other games in the arena like the Webkinz Chef Challenge or the Webkinz Super Models and the Card Challenge. But that's fine. Idea! Maybe Ganz made you get more money from this game because it was not as fun as the other games. Ganz made you get more money from the game because since the other games are more fun we would play those game. But since you get a lot of money from this game more people whould play it. Thanks for telling we! Bye!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:16 PM   #36
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No, the reason the game was pulled in the first place is because someone made a cheat that allowed people to get a PILE of money from it. So they pulled it. I have a funny feeling that they will not allow you to get a certain amount. My bottom dollar says that it will be governed to a 500 KC cap. After that you will get that standard message that you have been disqualified and won't receive your KC.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:43 PM   #37
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the update! ! !
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:42 PM   #38
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

It won't let me play. Every time I try, I hit the ready button and it's like everything freezes and the game doesn't load the questions. Someone help me!
yazkitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:43 PM   #39
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

For those of you who don't have it on your PVP list, are you using Firefox? I was and could not find it, even after clearing the cache and rebooting my computer. I switched over to Explorer and there it was!

Hope this helps you! Good luck and have fun!

Princess18 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:48 PM   #40
katy01

horsegirl94 is a jewel in the roughhorsegirl94 is a jewel in the rough

ive never played that game but im gonna try it thanks for the info dixiecup

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
Cool! Can't wait to try it out!
hey i love your spoiler!!! wanna b friends?

Last edited by horsegirl94; 06-24-2009 at 03:48 PM..
horsegirl94 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: