Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 10:06 AM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default WHIZKINZ has RETURNED in the Tournament Arena!

A new front page story has been added:

WHIZKINZ has RETURNED in the Tournament Arena!

We are pleased to announce that after this mornings upgrade we have seen so many new things. It is unclear at this point whether the Dog Theme is gone for good or if it has been moved to a Curio Shop only. We will keep you posted on that.
UPDATE: According to Webkinz Newz, the Dog Theme has been retired to the Curio Shop. Watch for sales in the Curio Shop.
The news that I am briinging is that after many, many requests, Ganz has re-instated the Game, Whizkinz! Thank you teacher13 for the pictures.It is available in the Tournament arena and one of the FASTEST ways to earn Kinzcash.
It is not accessible through Quizzy's just yet, but if you choose Player Vs Player option, it is in the listing. Get out there and earn some Kinz cash and show everyone what kind of knowledge you have.
UPDATE: It seems that another game has been added to the Tournament Arena. Zingoz Switcherooz (a game that had only been available through the W-shop) has now become a Player VS, Player game in the tournament arena.
Also at this point I would like to add that for any people who are owners of the New Golden Path that is a prize on the Deluxe Wheel, it is now an outdoor only item. If you have the item in your rooms, leave it there (if you want it to remain an indoor item) Removing it to your dock gives it the coding for outdoor use only. Thank you to Footie for this update. (Picture in the Read more section).
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 10:11 AM   #2
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: WHIZKINZ has RETURNED in the Tournament Arena!

Love whizkinz!! I am so happy!
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:11 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Oh, my goodness! I love that game and am in need of KC! Thanks Teacher and Dixie!!
tennisstar10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:13 AM   #4
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Cool! Can't wait to try it out!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:16 AM   #5
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

YES!!! ALLELUIA!!!! I missed this game so much!
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:23 AM   #6
I is awesome! <3

puppyluverx22 is just really nicepuppyluverx22 is just really nice

I was there juat a couple a minutes ago and got 1o1 KC!!!! with a score of 79!! IS that a mazing!!! bu now im trying to get another player to play with me but no one wants to play
puppyluverx22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:25 AM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I have been waiting for the last two years, kind of like the clubhouse when it was down. This is truly one of the best games and the KC earnings are unbelievable Gotta THANK Ganz for this one, It is the BEST!
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:32 AM   #8
I is awesome! <3

puppyluverx22 is just really nicepuppyluverx22 is just really nice

People are sooo rude!!! I had a perfect score, and (25, ?'s None wrong) and h left so i got NO money
puppyluverx22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:52 AM   #9
Sholyrn
Gifted

sholyrn is just really nicesholyrn is just really nice

I've never seen this before, but this game is awesome!!
I'm a little annoyed though because half the times I have played so far, people have quit on me
sholyrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:56 AM   #10
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

Is there a guide for this game? I hate to start a game with a player who knows how to play, and I don't know a thing about it!

Thanks!
upsetness is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: