Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 01:18 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

michael08 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Wheel of WOW and Gem Hunt Glitches Affect Members

After reading, I forgot to mention it happened with the Bingos too-
michael08 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2009, 04:50 AM   #42
zoopalz

zoopalz will become famous soon enough

this has happened to me a few times, and its happened in the past!!!, i agree that WW should apologize and give a free spin or something for the inconvienence!!! it IS annoying!!!

aww thats cute!!!

Last edited by zoopalz; 04-10-2009 at 04:50 AM..
zoopalz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 05:30 AM   #43
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Hi Theresa, I have found it crazy every morning trying to get in and do my dailies before work, get up real early with hubby so I can have an hour and sometimes never get in, or only for 15-30 minutes. It should be on a 6:00 am like clockwork. 6:30 and I still cannot get on. ;O(
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:00 AM   #44
Grandear

Mammers is on a distinguished road

I was glad to see this posting. I, too, was a "victim" of YOU'VE ALREADY HAD YOUR TURN on the Wishing Well, Wheel of Wow and Gem Hunt yesterday, but today everything is back to normal. I guess with Spring Break and the volume up that they are just a little overwhelmed. I appreciate that they responded promptly and got us back on track; we don't want to miss our chance at those dailies, do we?
Mammers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:00 AM   #45
E GOT DANCING PIGGIE

shimu_the_whale has a spectacular aura about

that's been happening to me for a while, but only with the gem hunt.
shimu_the_whale is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:13 AM   #46
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Acutus
Yep! This is the second time it's happened to me. I hope they fix it soon. Get's annoying when you can only do those things once a day as it is.

I'm having the same issues. It must be very frustrating for members who are only 1 gem away from their Crown of Wonder or short on cash. ((HUGS)) I hope it is fixed soon.
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:21 AM   #47
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

I had this same problem! It gets very annoying, because I'm trying to collect every single gem there is so I can get the Crown ofWwonder. Except when the H/H/H thing was happening, I didn't have that problem.

I mean the Crown of Wonder. I don't know why I put two W's
tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:21 AM   #48
Alan the balloon

thebigsister6 has a spectacular aura about

This happened to me too, for a few days!
thebigsister6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:51 AM   #49
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Aww man! This stinks. Hopefully they fix it soon!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:51 AM   #50
ToppChef

Saved is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Our family encountered this problem on all accounts earlier this week. Wednesday night (thursday am) I was up late doing holiday baking and noticed WW did not shut down at 2am EDT as usual and I was able to do all activities. Now this morning all daily activities worked just peachy!!

So if your activities haven't been working give them a try today, they just may have fixed this one!

Have a Blessed Holiday! Whatever you celebrate!!!
Saved is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: