Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2011, 08:57 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Wheel of Wow "Basket of Food" Awards Seasonal Food Items

A new front page story has been added:

Wheel of Wow "Basket of Food" Awards Seasonal Food Items

Click the image to open in full size.Reports are starting to come in from around the forum that the new "Basket of Food" spot on the Wheel of WOW may be the most valuable prize ever to come to this Daily Activity. As many of you know, the item pictured on the Wheel is the Summer Fun Picnic Basket from 2009's Summer Sensation, but, that's not the prize that is awarded when players land on it.

Players landing on that spot are receiving Holiday food items. We have had reports of members getting Gingerbread Monkey cookies, Goo-Goo Berries, and even a couple reports of members getting the very rare Phantom Pop from Halloween 2006!

So, if you land on the Basket when you spin the Wheel of WOW, take a very careful look at your dock. You may be surprised by something you never expected to find!
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2011, 09:00 AM   #2
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Wheel of Wow "Basket of Food" Awards Seasonal Food Items

WOW! That is awesome.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:02 AM   #3
kdbpanda

kdbpanda is on a distinguished road

I had a hot dog, radishes, animal crackers and some other food in my dock. I was wondering where they came from. They were all out of the W-Shop for me though. Still a neat surprise.
kdbpanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:11 AM   #4
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

omg how COOL! That is so so neato!!!! Thanks for the info! I will stop groaning when I land on the basket now!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:15 AM   #5
here's Perry?

Ariel&Miranda is a name known to allAriel&Miranda is a name known to allAriel&Miranda is a name known to all

I got kiwi, a ghosty-lolipop thing ( I can't remember what it's called!) and something else... some Wshop food. I really thought it would be a picnic basket for your room.
Ariel&Miranda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:25 AM   #6
Gifted

aghmom has a spectacular aura about

Well I was wondering what other people received - I have 3 accounts and got little red riding hoods dress on all three accounts - I didn't think that was normal - I thought maybe the wheel was only giving that one prize?
aghmom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:33 AM   #7

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

I usually get one of the kinzcash awards. It would be nice to get some of the foods.
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:47 AM   #8
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

I think that ganz finally changed the chances to get the big prizes.
now instead of getting 20 or 50, I get finally items!!!
now I will do everyday the wheel of wow
thats amazing
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:49 AM   #9
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Has anyone tried making the tooth extractor recipe with their new phantom pop to see if the recipe is still programmed into the system?
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:05 AM   #10

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

That's awesome! Will food collectors trade the Phantom Pop for a Super Bed?
Umbrellabubble is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: