Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2010, 07:48 PM   #21
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Wheel of the Month has a New Prize

Has anyone actually won one yet ?? I would love to see an in room shot !!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2010, 07:48 PM   #22
gianna1223
Webkinz :)

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

I like the new prize but I have been waiting months for the wheel of the month place setting!!! Wah!!!!!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:53 PM   #23
I love giraffes!

ginagiraffe is a jewel in the roughginagiraffe is a jewel in the rough

Talking Re: Wheel of the Month has a New Prize

I hope I get lucky when I spin the wheel tomorrow!
ginagiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 08:01 PM   #24
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Has anyone actually won one yet ?? I would love to see an in room shot !!
I had three tries, but did not win the new trophy. Got another Wheel of the Month Hat, of course, and some decent kinzcash.

Actually glad that this seems to a "hard" to win prize. So far, I have gotten 8 of the PJ Dolls and 7 of the Balloon Dart Hoodies. Not going to be valued items if they just give those out so easy.

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 08:11 PM   #25

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by gg_galaxy2002
I like the new prize but I have been waiting months for the wheel of the month place setting!!! Wah!!!!!
I was thinking the same thing!!
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:01 PM   #26
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love this new stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:09 PM   #27
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Oooh, I hope I win that! LOL
GoldenPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:09 PM   #28

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

can't wait to get it! I will use it as a camra? brain ****. for my vision of kinzville news at 6. What is the different between asian and normal accounts?

~Koodo
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:39 PM   #29

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I hope everyone wins. I got two accounts now, so i might get a better chance to winning.

View Post Originally Posted by Koodo
can't wait to get it! I will use it as a camra? brain ****. for my vision of kinzville news at 6. What is the different between asian and normal accounts?

~Koodo
The other accounts, they get to do stuff early. I don't have those type of accounts, but it looks cool to do in the future. I hope this helped.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 09-03-2010 at 09:39 PM..
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:40 PM   #30
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

WICKED!! I hope I get one
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ebay, new prize

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: