Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 12:16 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Wheel of Deluxe offers a Surprise

A new front page story has been added:

Wheel of Deluxe offers a Surprise

Deluxe Asian Account holders were surprised on Thursday when they went to click their Wheel of Deluxe. They were greeted with this a notice about a survey. After clicking YES, they had a blank screen, which then turned into an error message. Members are only left wondering what the gift was supposed to be. No one was able to get their spin on the Wheel of Deluxe.

Click the image to open in full size.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 12:19 AM   #2
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Default Re: Wheel of Deluxe offers a Surprise

Hey Cows

You have a lovely way of making the glass seem half FULL and not half EMPTY. The survey activity does sound interesting and would be wonderful if the prize were Non WShop related. Hopefully the survey is meaningful to us hard core players.
Dash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:21 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

mywebkinzworld is on a distinguished road

I had the same thing happen here on my account.
mywebkinzworld is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:23 AM   #4

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Me, too. Logging and back in didn't help. Hopefully later . . .

Good night all!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:23 AM   #5
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

This is very frustrating. I have stayed up late for nothing. Ugh! Whelp...guess it is time for bed then...seeing I can't stay up and have the extra fun I was looking for! Hope they get it fixed and it isn't like this for the wheel all day on the European and American accounts.

On a more positive note...The survey thing looks very interesting, and I am looking forward to it if it actually becomes part of WW. I hope the KinzCash and Prizes are substantial, lol!
lpndutcher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:23 AM   #6
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

Same thing here. That's why I came looking to see if it happened to anyone else. I'm glad I'm not alone out here. Maybe they'll fix it before it hits the American accounts. We can only hope.
Puppet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:24 AM   #7

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Oh well...all I ever get is food on my asian account...think it's a great idea Ganz...just need to work out the bugs, LOL!
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:25 AM   #8

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

Very interesting. I can't wait for the bugs to be worked out so we can see what the survey is about and what the rewards are. I frankly have enough purple hats and golden walkways to last me for awhile, so I'll definitely take the survey if given the chance.

I'm wondering if this another method of conducting a survey (like the weekly ones in the Kinzville News "Contact" section), but this time getting the opinions of just Deluxe members? It's interesting that they are filtering the Deluxe members opinions from "regular" members.

Well, I guess I have to wait and see what the morning brings!
bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:28 AM   #9

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

same here on Asian Account. yes it does look interesting. can't wait to see what it's all about
a3doglife is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:33 AM   #10
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

Yes, the survey thing does look interesting. It just seems like lately whenever they add anything new, there's always some sort of problem.
KLDKinzMom is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: