Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average. Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 08:37 PM   #81
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Wheel of Deluxe glitch

They sure know how to get you "enticed" to buy more..but it comes down to their prizes and fun...equally disappointments and the same old stuff ;-(
sindarin is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 08:37 PM   #82

wdwdreamin will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by 1Aramus
I also get alot of bananas on the Yum spin. I rarely do it anymore.
Ditto!

No Deluxe wheel for me either....

BTW, great avatar Aramus!
wdwdreamin is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:38 PM   #83
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by beth1775
LOL!!! dont forget they have on their dessert hats sitting on the gold floor.
Exactly! They can keep the desert hat, I have plenty of those. I could use more gold paths though. That's what I was hoping for tonight.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:39 PM   #84

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

i got a golden path the first time i spun the wheel, food and money once or twice and the rest were hats.
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:39 PM   #85
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by xanadu324
I cannot imagine that the people who work there are THIS clueless. I think they just plain don't give a crap. They already got our money, what's left to get?

We have a jellybean challenge that doesn't work, but is still on daily activites almost every day.
Quizzy's Blast works whenever it feels like it...

Etc...
Ditto this! They get our money and want you to buy more and more. And I've only done Webkinz for a full year and a half.
sindarin is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:39 PM   #86
I is a

BugsLady2007 is on a distinguished road

What is the number so I can call and complain?
BugsLady2007 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:40 PM   #87
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by carmel_mom
This seems to be a server-based problem. Over the past 2 years, I have been able to determine that my and my kids are all on different Ganz servers. (We activated our accounts in different months.) Unfortunately, my son is on the server that went down completely many months ago. Ganz did a good job recovering all the info, but I can still see a few little glitches unique to that server.

I was able to spin the Wheel of Deluxe tonight, but neither of my kids can. They get the no event at this time error message. I tried deleting cookies and temporary internet files, and switching to a different computer. They both still get the error. So the glitch is somewhere in those servers - not in the complete program.

This is probably more technical babble than anyone wanted to read, but it helps explain why some can spin and some can't. (And also why some people have different glitches than others!)
Well, it's good to hear that some people can play. Too bad that not everyone is able to. I could not spin the wheel on our 5 accounts. I wish they would give us an extra spin this week to make up for the glitch.
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:40 PM   #88

teacher13 will become famous soon enough

With paying extra to have an deluxe account, I would hope Ganz would take better care of things.
teacher13 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:41 PM   #89
Lil Kinz
Lindsi08 is an unknown quantity at this point

I also experienced this same problem... but not only with the wheel of deluxe. I was unable to access the quik draw and the jellybean challenge. So 3 out or my 4 deluxe activites were not accessable to me today. I sent a comment but am not sure if it will have any effect. It just seems to me that if I am going to pay extra for an upgraded membership then the least Webkinz can do is make sure that the events work!!! Anyone know of a way to get these issues resolved???
Lindsi08 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:42 PM   #90

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

1866-932-5469 ganz number. they are open 9-5 or 8-5
beth1775 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: