Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average. Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 08:19 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

galixy05 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Wheel of Deluxe glitch

It hasn't worked for me. It says that there is no event at this time. I waited all day for nothing. I hope they fix it soon.
galixy05 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 08:20 PM   #52

hitink002 has a spectacular aura abouthitink002 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Level 2 

It doesn't work on regular time either!
hitink002 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:21 PM   #53
I is a

BugsLady2007 is on a distinguished road

Is Ganz closed at this time? To late to all call and annoy them?
BugsLady2007 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:22 PM   #54

diannebee will become famous soon enough

UGH! Mine said that too! On ALL FIVE of our family deluxe accounts! UGH! I HATE that! This had better be a one time glitch or I will get MORE peeved!
diannebee is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:23 PM   #55
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

mine too!!!!!!!!! this deluxe wheel is a rip off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 07-20-2009, 08:23 PM   #56
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
it said "there is no activity at this time"
That is what i got too
lorkinz is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:23 PM   #57
bigr88smom is on a distinguished road

this is really nice. the only time i can spin the wheel is in the evening and now this. i'm sick of getting sap glop and candy in the new forest also. it would be nice to get the clothes for once. i have all eight charms and that's what i get for my money. i'm kind of tired of spending money for nothing. my son hasn't been on his account for a good month.
bigr88smom is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:24 PM   #58
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Meow Face
Same thing here

Restarted my browser, clear cache and restarted my comp...no luck
I tried that too
lorkinz is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:24 PM   #59
steant is on a distinguished road

i tried 5 accounts for our family...all same message...sigh....waited up for nothing...would be nice if they added another one tomorrow instead of making us all call and complain
steant is offline Male
Old 07-20-2009, 08:25 PM   #60
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

ganz needs to fix this glitch! LOL

Last edited by momwhoplays; 07-20-2009 at 10:20 PM..
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: