Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average. Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 01:05 AM   #161
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Wheel of Deluxe Glitch *UPDATE*

It is 4:04pm Asian Kinztime and the Wheel of Deluxe activity is NOT there. The only activity is the regular non-working jellybean challenge.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2009, 01:25 AM   #162
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

It was not on the schedule for American accounts as of just before shut down at 2AM EST. I think Ganz needs a good office manager to keep all the technical types on track!! Anybody want to apply?
mlh is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 06:03 AM   #163
nfsne

msbirdyskids21 is just really nicemsbirdyskids21 is just really nice

Smile Re: Wheel of Deluxe Glitch *UPDATE*

Hi Everyone,

Just curious what everyone else thinks on this. Since this is a deluxe only feature. I wish it was an all day event. I have missed my spin on alot of occasions due to the fact I just wasn't home! And second I was wondering how many people have actually won a tapestry. When I do get to pin I usually get Kinz Cash LOL!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz4.jpg (14.5 KB, 2 views)
Old 07-22-2009, 07:54 AM   #164
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

The Wheel of Deluxe has arrived on the schedule this morning. It will be on from 4 to 5 KT. Did Asian accounts get to play? Yeah, I agree that it would be nice to have it an all-day event but there are other things that I have to scramble to somehow get done too--mostly rare items in the curio shop that I think I can't live without LOL!
mlh is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 10:09 AM   #165
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

Thank you for the updates.

It is on RIGHT NOW for the Euro accounts and is on later today
(as expected - thanks Momwhoplays) in North America!

A special surprise ~ it is scheduled AGAIN tomorrow!
(Could this be the Asian make-up only or will it apply to everyone? We will have to see!)

Good luck!

cnetski is offline Male
Old 07-22-2009, 10:12 AM   #166
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Thanks for warning us about this glitch! There will be another wheel of deluxe today, lets just hope the same thing won't happen!
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:27 AM   #167
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
The Wheel of Deluxe has arrived on the schedule this morning. It will be on from 4 to 5 KT. Did Asian accounts get to play? Yeah, I agree that it would be nice to have it an all-day event but there are other things that I have to scramble to somehow get done too--mostly rare items in the curio shop that I think I can't live without LOL!

No, the Asian accounts didn't have it on the schedule when 4pm Asian time rolled around. I think Ganz either forgot that Asian accounts are living 14 hours ahead of American accounts or they just don't care. Customer Service is not doing anything for the Asian accounts that missed their spin. Yesterday, they said to call back and they would do something, but today I was told they weren't doing anything and the Asian wheel of deluxe should work by next week! (I sure hope it is working by TODAY! . . . but, I am not sure I want to get up at 4am to find out)
Old 07-22-2009, 10:30 AM   #168
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by cnetski
Thank you for the updates.

It is on RIGHT NOW for the Euro accounts and is on later today
(as expected - thanks Momwhoplays) in North America!

A special surprise ~ it is scheduled AGAIN tomorrow!
(Could this be the Asian make-up only or will it apply to everyone? We will have to see!)

Good luck!

I don't think that tomorrow's wheel is a "make up" spin. I think it will apply to everyone. The wheel has been showing up every 3 days (except for weekends). It was on Monday, so Thursday would be the next "regular" spin.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:32 AM   #169

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Hi All! Just did the Wheel on my European account and it WORKS!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!

Finally! we can a spin! However it wasn't there for Asia. Perhaps tomorrow for them - at least we can hope so.

The Wheel just worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!

Good luck everyone!
mjsiowa is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 04:12 PM   #170
nfsne

msbirdyskids21 is just really nicemsbirdyskids21 is just really nice

WOW I ACTUALLY GOT A TAPESTRY LOL

HERE IT IS WITH MY PET GODRICK
Attached Images
File Type: jpgdeluxe wheel.jpg (94.7 KB, 6 views)
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: