Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average. Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 03:06 PM   #151
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Default Re: Wheel of Deluxe Glitch *UPDATE*

Woo hoo for European and American accounts! Poor Asian accounts, it doesn't look like they'll get their spin.

I wish they'd rescheduled it at the same time. That was actually a good time. 4-5PM isn't exactly convenient.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2009, 03:20 PM   #152
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yeesh, I am not worried about my Asian account. That will be like 2 AM EST, I am NOT staying up that late. BUT for people like our own Commodore who DOES actually live down under, it really is NOT fair. But I guess Ganz can't be all things to all people...Then again, They may adjust it after the maintenance in the NA accounts because all accounts go down then
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 03:54 PM   #153
Bunniez luv karrits
Webkinz :)

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Default Re: Wheel of Deluxe glitch

Too bad I can't access WW at 4pm on a weekday since I am at work. Guess I'm out of luck again. If they want to schedule a replacement it should be at the same time!
karrit is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 06:07 PM   #154
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yeesh, I am not worried about my Asian account. That will be like 2 AM EST, I am NOT staying up that late. BUT for people like our own Commodore who DOES actually live down under, it really is NOT fair. But I guess Ganz can't be all things to all people...Then again, They may adjust it after the maintenance in the NA accounts because all accounts go down then
Anyone want to get up at 2:00 am to check???
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 06:46 PM   #155

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Talking Re: Wheel of Deluxe glitch

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

Thanks for the info! It is Wednesday in Asia, and it still hasn't shown up on my Asian account

If they can do that so quickly (if indeed they do), then why can't they take out the activities that they know don't work and replace them with something that does work?
my thoughts exactly & even though it isn't showing on Asian I will log in just after 2 am just in case . the survey's do that after the US closes for maintenance.

about the non working activities- I have asked a lot... like every glitch that I must call the WW reps for. "they are working on it" ................ and my webbeis have gray hair already. the thing is they say not many people call and the users must fill in the forms to document the problems. Just 1 form for each different problem & if you cannot find the topic choose the 'Question does not appear here.'
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 07:09 PM   #156

ACMETEAM will become famous soon enough

YEAH!!! P U that stunk yesterday not beingable to spin it.... Hope it works tomorrow!!!
ACMETEAM is offline Male
Old 07-21-2009, 07:25 PM   #157
adorablehusk

adorablehusk has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

That is nice that GANZ will repeat event for us, but unfortunately, the time is so inconvenient for those of us who works. And I think that about half of deluxe members work... I will miss it again
adorablehusk is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 08:35 PM   #158

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

if ganz can fix the deluxe glitch issue so fast why can't they do something special for all the regular(and deluxe) members who have missed many, many events because of there "gliches"?
everyone deserves recognition on this issue. i know ganz is capable. i just wish they could see this problem from the consumers point of view.
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 10:01 PM   #159
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

A HUGE 'Thank You' goes out to Momwhoplays!

I'm so glad that you took the time to share the Ganz update with all of WI!
Good luck on the Wheel everyone.

cnetski is offline Male
Old 07-21-2009, 11:06 PM   #160
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Let's hope this event appears after the nightly update. It's not on there now.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: