Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average. Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 06:57 AM   #141
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Default Re: Wheel of Deluxe glitch

View Post Originally Posted by xanadu324
I agree on both accounts:

1. It is kind of silly to be so upset that we didn't get to spin a virtual wheel to win virtual stuff.
2. It's annoying that we are spending hard-earned money to PLAY the virtual stuff that isn't working...I didn't give them my CC # so I could play with glitches. There are games I play for FREE with less glitches.
3. STOP putting up the Jelly bean challenge! It doesn't work, you've confirmed a million times that you KNOW it doesn't work...but you still give it to us...why?
4. Start caring MORE about your customers, and LESS about where your next dollar is going to come from. I'd much rather have a whole bunch of old stuff that works, than a whole bunch of new stuff that kinda sorta when it feels like it works.
5. You are shooting yourself in the foot, Ganz. Every company that tips the scale from customers>money to money>customers goes down the tubes very quickly. People will stop buying. They may save their money altogether, they may go to a competitor, but either way, by moving from care about customers more, to care about money more, you will LOSE tons of money in the end.

I think that about covers my rant of the evening.
I totally agree with your opinion. We are paying for a service that continually falls short, time and time again. There are glitches and bugs in every section of the website somewhere. The ones that work in our favour get fixed in a matter of an hour....

GANZ is a restaurant where you place your order and they demand you pay up front- then they drop your food on the floor, scrape it up and serve it to you anyway. And we sit there and eat it.

What's next- a "super-duper elite Membership" that they will entice us to buy for twice the money and promise no glitches at all..... until one of their incompetent programmers adds something to it?

My family has spent its last penny on Webkinz products. This is absolutely inferior and unacceptable.

Last edited by likmfurry; 07-21-2009 at 07:00 AM..
likmfurry is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2009, 07:26 AM   #142
serenagiulia
Webkinz :)

rainy123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Wheel of Deluxe glitch

I would be so mad if I were a member
rainy123 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 07:43 AM   #143
Unregistered

Post Re: Wheel of Deluxe glitch

I had that problem, but it was soon fixed.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:09 AM   #144

chickenandfries is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
I totally agree with your opinion. We are paying for a service that continually falls short, time and time again. There are glitches and bugs in every section of the website somewhere. The ones that work in our favour get fixed in a matter of an hour....

GANZ is a restaurant where you place your order and they demand you pay up front- then they drop your food on the floor, scrape it up and serve it to you anyway. And we sit there and eat it.

What's next- a "super-duper elite Membership" that they will entice us to buy for twice the money and promise no glitches at all..... until one of their incompetent programmers adds something to it?

My family has spent its last penny on Webkinz products. This is absolutely inferior and unacceptable.
What a great analogy lol.

Has anyone called Ganz yet? I'm about to in a little while.
chickenandfries is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 08:30 AM   #145
Grandear

Mammers is on a distinguished road

Yesterday was going to be my first time to spin that Deluxe Wheel and I got the same message. Very disappointing. I can only hope that they know about their glitch and fix it before that put it back in the line up.
Mammers is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 01:35 PM   #146
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

Home

« Prev
Announcements
Wheel of Deluxe
July 21st, 2009 Yesterday, there was an issue with the Wheel of Deluxe and many members were unable to take their spin. That issue has been corrected and a replacement spin has been scheduled for Wednesday, July 22nd from 4-5pm. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Another chance at 4pm on WEDNESDAY!
cozmic is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 01:43 PM   #147
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Ya! Thanks, cozmic!
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 01:44 PM   #148
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
A new front page story has been added:

Wheel of Deluxe glitch

Click the image to open in full size.

Many of our members throughout the forum have reported a Wheel of Deluxe glitch. When they have tried to spin the Wheel at 9pm KT on the Asia and EU accounts, they were unable.

Update: This glitch happened with the US accounts as well. Let's hope this glitch gets fixed soon.

UPDATE: (July 21st) A message from Ganz, "Yesterday, there was an issue with the Wheel of Deluxe and many members were unable to take their spin. That issue has been corrected and a replacement spin has been scheduled for Wednesday, July 22nd from 4-5pm. We apologize for the inconvenience."
Thank you for the update, MomWhoPlays I will be there Wednesday...right on time to get my spins
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 01:44 PM   #149
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by cozmic
Home

« Prev
Announcements
Wheel of Deluxe
July 21st, 2009 Yesterday, there was an issue with the Wheel of Deluxe and many members were unable to take their spin. That issue has been corrected and a replacement spin has been scheduled for Wednesday, July 22nd from 4-5pm. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Another chance at 4pm on WEDNESDAY!

Thanks for the info! It is Wednesday in Asia, and it still hasn't shown up on my Asian account

If they can do that so quickly (if indeed they do), then why can't they take out the activities that they know don't work and replace them with something that does work?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 02:19 PM   #150
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Wheel of Deluxe Glitch *UPDATE*

Thanks for the update!
Aboo is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: