Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average. Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 09:13 PM   #121

consuella1 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Re: Wheel of Deluxe glitch

I did not get to do the Wheel of Deluxe at all! I tried all hour from 9-10p and it said, "oops!there is no event at this time" I even tried logging out and going back, refreshing the page, nothing worked. I have a USA account. I hope that we'll get another chance to do the Wheel of Deluxe, that's my favorite part of the deluxe membership!

Please do not use RED or this shade of BLUE
(the one I'm using). They are reserved for staff use.
Thank you

Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 07-20-2009 at 09:34 PM.. Reason: remove red & blue ink
consuella1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 09:14 PM   #122
Webkinz :)

chickenandfries is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Wheel of Deluxe glitch

Does anyone know the email to contact somone?
chickenandfries is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 09:16 PM   #123
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I'm putting my comment on so Ganz gets the idea that this was widespread. I tried my two accounts plus my grandchildrens' four accounts, cleared cache on two differnt browsers, and every try got the "no event at this time" box.
The kicker is that this is the only time I have been able to try in the last six times the Deluxe Wheel feature has been on. I had been looking forward all day to FINALLY having another chance at the gold path..
What a disappointment.
Serena
Serena is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 09:20 PM   #124

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
I'm putting my comment on so Ganz gets the idea that this was widespread. I tried my two accounts plus my grandchildrens' four accounts, cleared cache on two differnt browsers, and every try got the "no event at this time" box.
The kicker is that this is the only time I have been able to try in the last six times the Deluxe Wheel feature has been on. I had been looking forward all day to FINALLY having another chance at the gold path..
What a disappointment.
Serena
Same here. I missed all the other times. So frustrating that we're paying for this.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:26 PM   #125
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

It's frustrating to me mainly because I was one wish token away from accessing the wish machine. Oh well it's over for now. At least it will hopefully be brought back since we are paying good money for it. It's not like when I accidentally traded away one item I paid money for and an item that would take 2 weeks of playing whizkinz to get back..Now That got me mad. But I don't care anymore.
Shandree is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 09:26 PM   #126
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

Well, the Wheel of Deluxe did not work for me this evening. Sometimes I wonder why I paid the extra $45 to not to get to play all the games. I also expected the Deluxe tab to offer more chances throughout the day. Oh well....

Dustydogheaven
dustydogheaven is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 09:32 PM   #127

Everyone needs to call Ganz so they do something about it. I'll be calling them bright and early bc this is just getting ridiculous. They can fix it or give me my money back. Their choice.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:00 PM   #128
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

A friend suggested that the few people who had luck spinning did it right on the hour. Just wonder if it is that rather than the server you are on. I know that I am not on the same server as she is and neither of us had luck today.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 11:16 PM   #129

momofjbp is an unknown quantity at this point

I just signed up for Deluxe membership and was very disappointed to not be able to spin. I hope the membership is more than just glitches!
momofjbp is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 11:30 PM   #130
Is Quite Indubitably
Gifted

xanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to behold

I agree on both accounts:

1. It is kind of silly to be so upset that we didn't get to spin a virtual wheel to win virtual stuff.
2. It's annoying that we are spending hard-earned money to PLAY the virtual stuff that isn't working...I didn't give them my CC # so I could play with glitches. There are games I play for FREE with less glitches.
3. STOP putting up the Jelly bean challenge! It doesn't work, you've confirmed a million times that you KNOW it doesn't work...but you still give it to us...why?
4. Start caring MORE about your customers, and LESS about where your next dollar is going to come from. I'd much rather have a whole bunch of old stuff that works, than a whole bunch of new stuff that kinda sorta when it feels like it works.
5. You are shooting yourself in the foot, Ganz. Every company that tips the scale from customers>money to money>customers goes down the tubes very quickly. People will stop buying. They may save their money altogether, they may go to a competitor, but either way, by moving from care about customers more, to care about money more, you will LOSE tons of money in the end.

I think that about covers my rant of the evening.
xanadu324 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: