Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average. Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 08:57 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Wheel of Deluxe glitch

I won 250KC from the WOD shortly after 9PM. I just tried (8:45PM ish) to spin the wheel on my other two accounts and ran into the glitch that others are getting.

I hope they fix this soon!
bigtoe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 08:57 PM   #112

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

Same NOT working wheel for us. We have 4 accounts are several are on different servers @ WW. We have NOT been able to be on when the Wheel of Deluxe is offered but only a few rare times... so I set an alarm today too. And have tried ALL 4 accounts several times, cleared cookies, chache, temp internet files, different pcs. And done the logout, NO help too & no help.

I am SICK of Jellybean challenge showing up on the activity schedule when it doesn't work for many months.. and quick draws have been not working, & darts games, & sometimes quizies....

But I have bought charms for all 4 accounts so we can get into the Mire forest. ALL physical & a few virtual to fill all 4 accounts for full access of original fairy forest & 3 of our accounts have access to the Zum hunting.. as the clips are hard to find & many Hallmarks near us are NOT bothering to get stuff re Webkinz.

We have spent over $1000 in trading cards & notebooks to hold them. And then a ton more on all the Plushies / dolls, T-shirts, lotions & potions, mouse pads, clothes, Estore stuff. And even bracelets, & necklaces. And then the figurines, & the Xmas tree ornaments... geez... I

I expect Webkinz World to FULLY work. Gaming sight operate all around the planet & NONE have as many listed errors, glitches, & down time.... And you don't spend as much REAL money for those either.
Maeffy is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:59 PM   #113

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

Oops - meant 9:45 ish, not 8:45.

For some reason, I couldn't edit my original post . . .
bigtoe is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 09:00 PM   #114
jus0210
Gift Guru

J-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Kinz Queen
Listen to us all now! Whining like little babies cuz our wheel is bwoken. Oh, we're having so much fun all day and then WHAM! The wheel doesn't work and we snap. *LOL* I'm ashamed of myself. Sitting here letting it ruin my evening....all mad at Ganz because their wheel doesn't work and I can't get my little graphic. *LOL* I'll be back at the store tomorrow, buying more webbies but for tonight, I let my disappointment get the better of me and I'm acting just like I told my daughter NEVER to act....all over such a small thing.

Yep! I am really glad she's asleep and can't see her mommy putting up such a fuss over such a small thing. *sigh*
Thank you shame on us for whinning over some silly wheel that we will be able to spin again and again. next we will be upset that they haven't changed the prizes forever I am hanging my head in shame when I think of all that is going on in this world. here I set all warm and full no one is dropping bombs on my head and my child is not fighting any war and I am mad because I can't get a silly virtual item boy is my face red.
J-BIRD is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 09:00 PM   #115
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I just tried all 3 of our American accounts, and no luck. What a bummer...the ONE time I got to do the wheel I was lucky and got a tapestry, but I'd like to get something else fun.

It wouldn't be so bad if the prizes weren't so super exclusive. I'd like a chance to get some of this cool stuff once in a while. I'd even buy it from Arte if he carried it! Hopefully they'll offer the Wheel again soon.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 09:05 PM   #116
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

One thing works well. WebkinzInsider!! It is the first place I go when there is a problem. Everyone is so helpful and supportive. Thanks to everyone.
quellie is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 09:06 PM   #117
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

Yes, it does seem silly to get angry over the wheel not working but, I can't help but feel ripped off. I think if I pay for a service I should receive that service without problems. If my bank would have had a "glitch" and denied the charge when I bought the service do you think that Ganz would have still allowed me to be a deluxe member...NO. I think they should invest the time and fix the glitches or give refunds.
crazygirl024 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 09:07 PM   #118
speedydeuce is on a distinguished road

it is also happening on the american deluxe accounts call the cops
speedydeuce is offline Male
Old 07-20-2009, 09:11 PM   #119

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

Well it's over and i was never able to do the wheel
maybe next time
JMHAMMER is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 09:12 PM   #120
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

We have the family deluxe and on 1 of the accounts it worked but the others it would'nt. I hope we get a double spin, the next time would'nt that be nice!
stylede is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: