Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average. Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 08:49 PM   #101
Beam me up, I'm
Gifted

Kinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Wheel of Deluxe glitch

Oh, I've never done Quizzy's Blast and I hate the jelly bean challenge cuz I'm so AWFUL at it. *LOL* I wasn't aware that they were broken, too.

Right, then. Carry on. *LOL*
Kinz Queen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 08:50 PM   #102
Webkinz :)

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by bubbanight
True, but I'm glad it's me fussing and not my child having to deal with it. It's more upsetting when they try to do something and it doesn't work as they don't always understand the problem. We adults have to do the fussing and whining in order to get things fixed so the kids can have more fun!!!

So, let's have a party - do all the complaining we can and we'll all feel better !!
Well said! I am totally bummed but the kids can't see it! Thank goodness!

Actually I have been bummed since last night when the Asian account wouldn't work, then the European, and now the NA accounts.

Mysteria is very said the WD is not working, she said in a whimper. . .

Have fun! and maybe GANZ will get it working soon!!!! please oh please!
mjsiowa is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:51 PM   #103
Otisbean is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine is also saying "no event at this time" bummer!! I just became a deluxe member and was really looking forward to the spin. Oh well...
Otisbean is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:51 PM   #104
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Mine doesn't work, either. I do have problems with dunk the zingoz and quick draw, but logging out solves dunk the zingoz and just going to the newspaper and back gets the quick draw to work. I think I wouldn't win the jelly bean contest until pigs fly, so I don't usually even try that. But since it has not worked for so long they should not put it in the daily activities until it is fixed. But I do not understand how they can break things like this. I used to work in the computer industry, and we tested things before we put them in production.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:51 PM   #105
keldustin

lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

I keep trying to do the wheel of deluxe and it keeps saying there is no event at this time
lbudgie8 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:51 PM   #106
SunflwerGrl04, Sunny
Gift Guru

SunflwerGrl04 will become famous soon enough

I'm very disappointed. I paid for Deluxe membership to have access to the extras and get extra stuff but now it hardly seems worth it because the extra activities never work! Dunk the Zingoz never works for me on Deluxe and now the Wheel of Deluxe! Ganz needs to fix these problems really soon.
SunflwerGrl04 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:53 PM   #107

lovesmytwodogs is on a distinguished road

oh i thought it was just me XD this was supposed to be my second time but no and the first time i just got a recipe yeah and if they dont fix the problems they wont probably gain many money but hey what do i know XD
Old 07-20-2009, 08:55 PM   #108
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Oh well, I tried all six of our accounts and none worked...until next time, wheel of deluxe!
kigz is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:55 PM   #109
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

At 7:51pm or so I tried the wheel and it gave me that message also. I hope this gets fixed soon unlike the jellybean challenge. I can dunk the zingoz and do the trivia blast. I just need to load them then log out and reload them again. Good luck getting those events to work.
Shandree is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:55 PM   #110
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like most of us get crummy prizes on our spins and in the magic forest areas. So very sad. No wonder the kids that I know aren't interested any more. Who wants to spend time getting sap glop and 20KC and bananas ALL THE TIME!!!! Ganz is not doing themselves any favors nor the rest of us.
quellie is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: