Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-28-2007, 03:46 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
jstorms is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: What in the world could they be doing for soooooooo long!?

I spoke to someone at Ganz and their servers are crashing due to way more load than what they were expecting. They sold a ton of Webkinz and starting on Christmas a ton more people than usual (and more than expected) tried to all use the site at once and boom the servers go down.

She said they are in the process of adding more servers.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2007, 03:47 PM   #12
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Not mad, just hope that they fix all the little problems that really tick us off.

I am spending my time drawing floor plans for my new room and getting ideas from here on how to do those great rooms all my friends post.

Look at it this way, you are all here to talk to me know and I am so happy that we can.

We can wish for a lot of things, but a give Kudo's to Ganz for bringing back the Booger gets and A, but I hope that christmas really didn't put to much of a strain on them. I think they will upgrade and
we will be plesently surprised. They will make it up to us soon.

Happy new Year.
Old 12-28-2007, 03:47 PM   #13
aidenank

View Post Originally Posted by rainbows 'n' love
i am also very fustrated! It has been 2 days without webkinz. And i want to go on NOW! All i gotta say is that after 2 days they better of added something and it better be good!!! lol
HEY!!! maybe...just maybe they will bring the kinzchat plus back!!!!!!!!!!!! i sure do hope so!! and you are SO right it better be AWESOME!!!
Old 12-28-2007, 03:50 PM   #14
ilovezoos
Gifted
ilovezoos is an unknown quantity at this point

This is sooooo frustrating. I guess this also means we miss out on the drawing for visiting everyday since the site has been closed and no on can visit. bummmer
Old 12-28-2007, 03:51 PM   #15
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

lilshrimp888 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by breakingfreehsm
awesome, I have 3 fireplaces and I have NO idea what to do with them, lol! Good luck with your rooms! And yep, I love Meow Meow! :ccat: I named her after Sasha Cohen's Cat!
Mines name is Smokey, I know, I know, not very original, but that's my kitties name in real life!!

I also have other animals named after pets in real life, I have a black cat Binx, and a black & white cat, Daisy!!
Old 12-28-2007, 03:56 PM   #16
Webkinz :)

Anita is an unknown quantity at this point

This is sooo frustrating! Yesterday & today are my last days off till after New Year's. I broke the bank buying Egyptian Theme items 7 have been trying to earn kinzcash to buy some more Christmas trees before its too late. With the Christmas holidays and visiting family, haven't been able to get on here till late yesterday afternoon & kept getting kicked off. I hope they extend the Christmas item sales, because a lot of us have been cut short!

Owner of 12 VERY cute Webkinz, the latest: Googles and a Lil Kinz Panda, which I received for Christmas in my Christmas Stocking. Thank you Santa!!
Old 12-28-2007, 04:05 PM   #17
2009 Will Be
Gifted

abbythegrey has a spectacular aura about

Even if the updates are nothing exciting, I'd still be happy if they updated the servers and made the webkinz servers bigger and better. Although, I'm pretty sure that the ClubHouse Kinzhat Plus will be reopening! How exciting!
abbythegrey is offline Female
Old 12-28-2007, 07:30 PM   #18
ilovezoos
Gifted
ilovezoos is an unknown quantity at this point

They opened but they are sooo slooow!!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: