Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 07:15 PM   #961
Woohoo!! I'm a
Gift Guru

KinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: WI Bucks Thread! A Guide!

where in the world have I been? I just noticed the WI bucks thing under m PM's today lol and here I am trying to figure out exactly what it is, thanks to all who posted the link for the info, cuz I'm lost lol.
KinzCashHunter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 07:15 PM   #962
Webkinz :)

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

how do u check savings
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:15 PM   #963
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Elena48
I was hoping to read through most of this thread before going into WW to do my dailys, but the post count on this thread has gone up over 100 in just a few minutes. I'll have to keep coming back until I can get it all read.

There have been a lot of good questions and informative answers. I look forward to seeing how it all works out once it gets going.

I think it is actually a good idea to give more points to GG's, etc. For the most part, they have been around and involved more, and are going to post better information than a newbie. I would love to see some kind of deduction for "fluff" posts, that don't contribute anything and just take up space and make it harder to read through a thread.

Thanks Justin for trying to give something to WI users, especially the young ones that don't have money to spend, as you pointed out.

sorry DCTers...

i have a question(forgive me if it has been already answered)..do DCT post give you WI bucks?
bob nws III is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:16 PM   #964
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by puppychick004
how do u check savings
if you click Balance, it will show you what your current balance is.. You can move some of that over into your Savings if you'd like too (it will gain interest while it is in there)
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:18 PM   #965
uvs being an insane

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

I've read this over and over again... And I still don't get it. What do I do with my WI$?
Smiley Rockr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:20 PM   #966
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Another question for Justin:

I know that 50,000 WI bucks is the maximum deposit for the Savings account... Is that also the maximum balance? In other words, say that I have 49,000 in savings. I earn interest on that 49K until my total balance passes 50,000. Does the extra interest stay with my savings account? Or does it get disbursed back to checking as income?

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:20 PM   #967
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Smiley Rockr
I've read this over and over again... And I still don't get it. What do I do with my WI$?
eventually we will use them to get prizes and such

but right now we just earn them
bob nws III is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:20 PM   #968
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Smiley Rockr
Eventually you will be able to purchase things with them... avatars, premium account time (which will have more PM space, no ads)
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:20 PM   #969
Never too late

sunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant future

I think it's an awesome idea, but I'm a little confused still.
sunshine_girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #970

rainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to all

Default Re: WI Bucks Thread! A Guide!

I have a question, what is WI bucks and how do you get them and what do you do with them?

Last edited by rainbowwebkinz; 03-10-2009 at 05:42 AM..
rainbowwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: