Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 06:55 PM   #951
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
by the way...i bet justin is making some BIG $$$ on this thread!
Just what we needed! A little humor
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 06:56 PM   #952
Webkinz Lovers are
Gifted

cheekyluver123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheekyluver123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheekyluver123 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: WI Bucks Thread! A Guide!

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
i agree with you in this matter..... since this came on today, there are now people all over saying how much wi$ do you have ? i wouldn't want anyone to know what i have as to me it is not a big deal.... should be between you and the wi system.

the guide would be a big help to those who would want to use the wi$ for helping to defray the cost of a premium subscription or having a chance at a game or something. and to know what you get or lose would help them know what they need to be able to participate.
I agree wiht you. I dont want this to be a thread where people say I have so many.....how many do you have......
cheekyluver123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:58 PM   #953
is totally
Gifted

jeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WI Bucks Thread! A Guide!

View Post Originally Posted by Ilovemom619
Hi it no longer costs anything to pm somebody. And you all should check out MissGnomie's guide she created WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them! it covers just about every thing you need to know about Wi$.
Yes, I have recommended checking MissGnomie's guide out as well. It definitely helped me in understanding what is going on. LOL
jeralynann11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:59 PM   #954
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Alcnor
LOL

I just got two pms. I'm currently trading with one other Gift Guru, so I figure "Oh shoot, knew I'd mess up and say something bad "

Turns out, just forgot to put the "approved by mod" sign on my glitter text shoppe. So I went into cardiac arrest for nothing? xD
yeah, this one time i got "the PM" because i started talking to a newer member who was confused with tradiing on WI and in the clubhouse, and apperently i strayed a little to far into "trade talk" territory all it was was just a friendly reminder...it took a while to recover from that one LOL!
bob nws III is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:00 PM   #955
Gifted

IYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
People who don't want to read through the whole thread seeing my answers little by little, check out MissGnomie's thread here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ow-use-479553/
THANK YOU JUSTIN! My eyes were about to give out on me... LOL after reading this thread up to page 63 I started skipping pages and finally saw this on page 83 (I think!) Great stuff here and I am so glad I read most of it. I just love this site and you are so nice to keep making it even better. I don't post much.. I am kind of shy but I just want you and all these really nice people who are so helpful on here all the time.. I just want to let you know how much you are appreciated!! Thanks so much!
IYQ2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:02 PM   #956
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by IYQ2
THANK YOU JUSTIN! My eyes were about to give out on me... LOL after reading this thread up to page 63 I started skipping pages and finally saw this on page 83 (I think!) Great stuff here and I am so glad I read most of it. I just love this site and you are so nice to keep making it even better. I don't post much.. I am kind of shy but I just want you and all these really nice people who are so helpful on here all the time.. I just want to let you know how much you are appreciated!! Thanks so much!
We appreciate our wonderful members, too! You are welcome to post as often as you feel comfortable, no pressure.
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:03 PM   #957
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by i love summer
Nice idea Justin!
Still a little confusing, but ok!
But my problem: Won't people become obsessed with WI bucks like they are with posts and rep?
This is precisely what I think will happen; the WI Bucks will have the opposite effect desired. I agree completely with the earlier post (sorry I don't remember where it was to quote it) that called message boards with post-to-gain systems for stuff like "living avatars," etc. "hives." As I understand it, Gaia online is such a site, and I've never wanted to be a part of it because it fuels unnecessary competition among members.

Edit: This was the post I wanted to quote:

View Post Originally Posted by Alcnor
I honestly think that maybe, this isn't the best idea. I know WI is a diverse place with adults and children alike, but as a kid who just opened her first bank account, this is all a bit confusing. I understand the system, but I personally think that people should be kind and post, and give rep and rate threads to be good members on their own, without reward.

I like the idea of a reward in itself, but I think that money- and using that money for perks- is a bit off. I go on another site where you can join for free, but you can't do a lot of things without a subscription. I've also been to forums with so many add-ons, I don't consider them so much "forums" as "hives". I know this sounds unrceptive to change, but I like WI the way it has been for the past almost two years, as a forum and news site. I fear that with the addition of money, pets, subscriptions, and banks, WI will become a completely different place from the forum I joined back in 2007.

Whether or not that change is for the better, it's not my decision, but thanks for letting me give my input

Last edited by Rainribbon; 03-09-2009 at 07:06 PM..
Rainribbon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:04 PM   #958
ekgym3
Gifted

Rocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome! Thanks so much for adding this. It is just one more reason that WI is one of the best Webkinz Forums out there!

-Rocky :rac:
Rocky is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:04 PM   #959
montanarose9

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
by the way...i bet justin is making some BIG $$$ on this thread!
Bahahaha.
You are so funny.
But it's logical.
xD
Old 03-09-2009, 07:09 PM   #960
OW!! I'm
Gift Guru

Elena48 is a name known to allElena48 is a name known to allElena48 is a name known to all

Donation Award 

I was hoping to read through most of this thread before going into WW to do my dailys, but the post count on this thread has gone up over 100 in just a few minutes. I'll have to keep coming back until I can get it all read.

There have been a lot of good questions and informative answers. I look forward to seeing how it all works out once it gets going.

I think it is actually a good idea to give more points to GG's, etc. For the most part, they have been around and involved more, and are going to post better information than a newbie. I would love to see some kind of deduction for "fluff" posts, that don't contribute anything and just take up space and make it harder to read through a thread.

Thanks Justin for trying to give something to WI users, especially the young ones that don't have money to spend, as you pointed out.
Elena48 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: