Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 06:50 PM   #941
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
you don't know how much it pains me to see one of WIs most cheerful members feeling so down

i love those poems...i told you yesterday, during my not so great birthday, that seeing a poem by you i had not seen before really brightened up my day.

those poems have always cheered up the forum...i think i like the new system a little less now just because of the effect it is having on one of my friends

poor justin...this can not have been easy!
I wholeheartedly agree.... Funsilly can't be expected to write a different poem for everybody, and I honestly think more thought is put into those poems than a lot of posts.

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
If I get a timeout, my kids will likely be relieved. "Mom, can you please get off the computer and finish the laundry? I still have no socks!"

Hmm
Which then turns into, "Can you get me a snack?" "Can you clean the carpet, the cat made an oopsie" and etc. xD This is why I feel bad for my Mom
Alcnor is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 06:50 PM   #942
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Once I made a thread asking to change the code for the :embarrassed: smiley from : embarassed : to : embarrassed: because of incorrect spelling. It got deleted, and admin wrote check a dictionary I thought it was funny!
well..that is a very professional response LOL

you did spell it right, didn't you?
bob nws III is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:50 PM   #943
mommyandkc
Webkinz :)

kaseycuddles is on a distinguished road

Sounds like this will be a fun new option here. Hugs Mommy and kc
kaseycuddles is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:51 PM   #944
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

Thank you very much for explaining this, Justin. i
xSophiexx16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:52 PM   #945
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

by the way...i bet justin is making some BIG $$$ on this thread!
bob nws III is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:52 PM   #946
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

(edit)
I was so confused at first by the WI bucks!
XD Thanks so much!
xSophiexx16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:52 PM   #947

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

im thinking that the 'banking' and stuff is not in real life.
Just here on WI.
i am still pretty confused, i will go and check out the guide.

Thanks!!
cynthi♥
cynthi1234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:53 PM   #948
Smanji

smanji is on a distinguished road

Sounds very interestig
smanji is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:54 PM   #949
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

LOL

I just got two pms. I'm currently trading with one other Gift Guru, so I figure "Oh shoot, knew I'd mess up and say something bad "

Turns out, just forgot to put the "approved by mod" sign on my glitter text shoppe. So I went into cardiac arrest for nothing? xD
Alcnor is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:54 PM   #950
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

Nice idea Justin!
Still a little confusing, but ok!
But my problem: Won't people become obsessed with WI bucks like they are with posts and rep?
i love summer is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: