Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 06:41 PM   #931
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Hey Justin --

I'm back with another question...

Say I do a bad thing (like calling you a Boo-Boo Head or something) and that earns me a temporary ban from WI. Do I lose WI bucks for that? Likewise do people lose WI bucks if they are demoted from Gifted status?

I'm still curious about how this whole thing works.

Hmm
*Gasp* Justin... Hmm said a bad word! Does she get a time out?

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
i was actually sort of thinking the same thing

it makes everything so complicated...i like WI being a simple, fun place. some younger members are just totally helpless, and it could take a while for everyone to understand. there is also something about the whole concept i don't like...and if the prizes become so good everyone wants them, then there could be an obession over the bucks(making helpful post for $$$ and rep...*shudders* LOL). i totally agree withAlncor...this is a huge change, and in my mind, WI is already becoming a new place, on the first day. i know my opinion is only one in probably what is a sea of support, but thanks for letting me have my say
Thanks. Again, there are so many wonderful people here who deserve reward, but I rather like the "Kindness is it's own reward" principle in this case.
Alcnor is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 06:45 PM   #932
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Funsilly

Sadly, I had 232 PM's from admin all saying the same thing when I logged on tonight ...

Hi Funsilly,

The post that you created in the following thread has been deleted

Reason: These are fluff posts. If you'd like to welcome members, please welcome them personally, instead of copying and pasting

Please just set my numbers at zero and my reps at zero and keep my WI bucks at zero too - I trully don't care about that stuff. I really just enjoy welcoming people and sending happy little messages and communicating with my friends.
you don't know how much it pains me to see one of WIs most cheerful members feeling so down

i love those poems...i told you yesterday, during my not so great birthday, that seeing a poem by you i had not seen before really brightened up my day.

those poems have always cheered up the forum...i think i like the new system a little less now just because of the effect it is having on one of my friends

---------- bob nws III added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
I think after the initial fury is over people won't put so much focus on it. For myself, I am going to continue to do things the way I always have. I was here when the rep boxes were taken away, and still here when they came back. It hasn't changed the way I do things. I post when I feel I have something worthwhile to add - not 'just because'. Post count hasn't ever played a huge role in how or where I post. I come here to obtain newz, helpful hints and for the friendly banter. I'll continue to come with or without Rep or WI Bucks. I throughly enjoy and appreciate the site as is
thanks for those points my friend. i personally am ignoring them already...at least until i see those prizes, i think i am not going to bother.

i understand how many different reactions this will have...

poor justin...this can not have been easy!

Last edited by bob nws III; 03-09-2009 at 06:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bob nws III is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:45 PM   #933
iloveyouu, (:
Gifted

MrsNickJonas♥ has a spectacular aura aboutMrsNickJonas♥ has a spectacular aura about

I don't really get it.. But okay! (:
MrsNickJonas♥ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:45 PM   #934
marandme
Webkinz :)

webkinz434 will become famous soon enough

great idea!
This time people will really think there rewarded!
So COOL!
webkinz434 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:46 PM   #935
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Alcnor
*Gasp* Justin... Hmm said a bad word! Does she get a time out?

Thanks. Again, there are so many wonderful people here who deserve reward, but I rather like the "Kindness is it's own reward" principle in this case.
If I get a timeout, my kids will likely be relieved. "Mom, can you please get off the computer and finish the laundry? I still have no socks!"

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:47 PM   #936
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Once I made a thread asking to change the code for the :embarrassed: smiley from : embarassed : to : embarrassed: because of incorrect spelling. It got deleted, and admin wrote check a dictionary I thought it was funny!
Dogluver620 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:48 PM   #937
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Oh... Justin.

You said that my questions will help you write the FAQs. I used to do much of the writing for the Help Desk and FAQs of Meetup.com in my previous life as a message board admin... If you want someone to proofread those FAQs, or to help you draft them... Just ask.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:48 PM   #938
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
If I get a timeout, my kids will likely be relieved. "Mom, can you please get off the computer and finish the laundry? I still have no socks!"

Hmm

haha...you am making me laugh tonight
bob nws III is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:49 PM   #939
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Once I made a thread asking to change the code for the :embarrassed: smiley from : embarassed : to : embarrassed: because of incorrect spelling. It got deleted, and admin wrote check a dictionary I thought it was funny!

LOL

Food flew from my mouth whenever I read that, LOL That is cute
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:49 PM   #940
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
ROFL!!

Funny!
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: