Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 06:33 PM   #921
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by Alcnor
I honestly think that maybe, this isn't the best idea. I know WI is a diverse place with adults and children alike, but as a kid who just opened her first bank account, this is all a bit confusing. I understand the system, but I personally think that people should be kind and post, and give rep and rate threads to be good members on their own, without reward.

I like the idea of a reward in itself, but I think that money- and using that money for perks- is a bit off. I go on another site where you can join for free, but you can't do a lot of things without a subscription. I've also been to forums with so many add-ons, I don't consider them so much "forums" as "hives". I know this sounds unrceptive to change, but I like WI the way it has been for the past almost two years, as a forum and news site. I fear that with the addition of money, pets, subscriptions, and banks, WI will become a completely different place from the forum I joined back in 2007.

Whether or not that change is for the better, it's not my decision, but thanks for letting me give my input
i was actually sort of thinking the same thing

it makes everything so complicated...i like WI being a simple, fun place. some younger members are just totally helpless, and it could take a while for everyone to understand. there is also something about the whole concept i don't like...and if the prizes become so good everyone wants them, then there could be an obession over the bucks(making helpful post for $$$ and rep...*shudders* LOL). i totally agree withAlncor...this is a huge change, and in my mind, WI is already becoming a new place, on the first day. i know my opinion is only one in probably what is a sea of support, but thanks for letting me have my say
bob nws III is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 06:33 PM   #922
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Hey Justin --

I'm back with another question...

Say I do a bad thing (like calling you a Boo-Boo Head or something) and that earns me a temporary ban from WI. Do I lose WI bucks for that? Likewise do people lose WI bucks if they are demoted from Gifted status?

I'm still curious about how this whole thing works.

Hmm

HAHAHA Boo-boo Head.. LOL
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:34 PM   #923
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
LOL on the vbP3tz... It's just something that can be used with this, and I'm not promising that they'll be here, just something that I'll be looking at. One of the problems I've noticed on forums that have it is that people play for a week or two and then neglect them and it sort of just wastes away which I don't want here...
It's understandable that not everything works...it's nice to try new things. Do you mind if I pm you about something? I have a concern I don't want to post in the open forum or on profile. Let me know if you have a moment.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:34 PM   #924
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Funsilly
I believe my poems had quite a personal touch, I'm so sorry that they were discouraging to see over and over again. It is nice to know that I can still post them as long as I add something personal to them. Thanks.
Funsilly,

I will state this. Your poem was one of the few posts about the rules that my daughter liked. She thought your poem was "the most beautiful poem she had read." So big hugs to you for trying to greet members and make WI a better place.

Just add the personal greetings too, and your poems will be even more warm and welcoming.

Thanks for being part of WI.

Big hugs to you
Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:36 PM   #925
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

Wonderful idea.
lauraanne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:36 PM   #926
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Super Clydesdale Bros
Oh, Justin, I have one concern -
What if people begin putting pointless things on the calendar because of this? ???
oh my..that would be interesting LOL!
Old 03-09-2009, 06:37 PM   #927
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

You don't lose points for being demoted in status, but you will be penalized for being banned for certain!
So if you're at the highest rank you can get, would you still get WI bucks for moving up because there weren't WI bucks before?
Dogluver620 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:37 PM   #928
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
HAHAHA Boo-boo Head.. LOL
took the words right out of my mouth!
Old 03-09-2009, 06:38 PM   #929
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

Horses4Me defies all oddsHorses4Me defies all odds
Horses4Me defies all odds

Yeah, it took me a bit to figure out why COWS had 10x the amount of WI Bucks as anyone else.....

People who don't want to read through the whole thread seeing my answers little by little, check out MissGnomie's thread here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ow-use-479553/
Wow, MissGnomie is right on top of things!!!

Thank you, Justin, for this thread link. I was beginning to read and read and read...

LOL

Horses
Horses4Me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:40 PM   #930
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
i was actually sort of thinking the same thing

it makes everything so complicated...i like WI being a simple, fun place. some younger members are just totally helpless, and it could take a while for everyone to understand. there is also something about the whole concept i don't like...and if the prizes become so good everyone wants them, then there could be an obession over the bucks(making helpful post for $$$ and rep...*shudders* LOL). i totally agree withAlncor...this is a huge change, and in my mind, WI is already becoming a new place, on the first day. i know my opinion is only one in probably what is a sea of support, but thanks for letting me have my say
I think after the initial fury is over people won't put so much focus on it. For myself, I am going to continue to do things the way I always have. I was here when the rep boxes were taken away, and still here when they came back. It hasn't changed the way I do things. I post when I feel I have something worthwhile to add - not 'just because'. Post count hasn't ever played a huge role in how or where I post. I come here to obtain newz, helpful hints and for the friendly banter. I'll continue to come with or without Rep or WI Bucks. I throughly enjoy and appreciate the site as is
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: