Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 06:26 PM   #911
delusional lover
Webkinz :)

camochikk is on a distinguished road

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

because it's your account and you can't really give yourself WI bucks, xD
camochikk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 06:26 PM   #912
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Wondering why it says [Balance] for me instead of [Give WI Bucks] ? ?

This is all new to me - looks like it will be cool, just trying to figure it all out ???
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:27 PM   #913
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by calabelle
?????????

Ok... this is all so new to me. I have no clue. I have no idea what checking and savings mean and what for? Oh gosh. I just like to come on here and see "what's new" and check in around here and visit/help others.

It's confusing, but you'll find out, I would tell you, but it's complicated.

---------- pounder added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
LOL on the vbP3tz... It's just something that can be used with this, and I'm not promising that they'll be here, just something that I'll be looking at. One of the problems I've noticed on forums that have it is that people play for a week or two and then neglect them and it sort of just wastes away which I don't want here...
Doesn't sounds interesting.

Last edited by pounder; 03-09-2009 at 06:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:28 PM   #914
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Wondering why it says [Balance] for me instead of [Give WI Bucks] ? ?

This is all new to me - looks like it will be cool, just trying to figure it all out ???
For your own account it will show Balance.. but ME looking at yours- I see Give WI Bucks and for myself I see Balance
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:29 PM   #915
DripDrop

I dont fully understand the new system but I am sure as it grows older my confusion will dissapear as I learn how it works!
Old 03-09-2009, 06:29 PM   #916
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by gymnasttaylor
Another question~
Why does mine say "Balance" instead of "Give WI Bucks" like everyone else's?
Yet another question (sorry I'm confused!)~
It says I have 7,782 WI Bucks! How did that happen??

~gymnasttaylor♥
Your balance, and you have a choice to give bucks to other members. If you do, you'll lose some bucks.

It's because of how active you are and other things.

---------- pounder added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by DripDrop
I dont fully understand the new system but I am sure as it grows older my confusion will dissapear as I learn how it works!
I'm sure you will!

Last edited by pounder; 03-09-2009 at 06:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:30 PM   #917
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
For your own account it will show Balance.. but ME looking at yours- I see Give WI Bucks and for myself I see Balance
Gotcha! That makes a whole lot of sense now, and going back a few pages I see that someone else asked the same thing. THANKS for your help!!!!!
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:30 PM   #918
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

Horses4Me defies all oddsHorses4Me defies all odds
Horses4Me defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Funsilly
That wouldn't take care of the problem with being able to post my poems - that is my point.
Funsilly, are your poems set up as just text or have you made them into a picture with a border? You might do that and type something personal right before your poem. I wonder if you have a little greeting first and a symbol before each poem you post if that wouldn't solve that problem. Maybe someone has already answered. I hope you come up with a way to post your poems. I saw one once and thought it was great!!!

Horses
Horses4Me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:32 PM   #919
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Hey Justin --

I'm back with another question...

Say I do a bad thing (like calling you a Boo-Boo Head or something) and that earns me a temporary ban from WI. Do I lose WI bucks for that? Likewise do people lose WI bucks if they are demoted from Gifted status?

I'm still curious about how this whole thing works.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:33 PM   #920
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

You don't lose points for being demoted in status, but you will be penalized for being banned for certain!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: