Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 12:38 PM   #81
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 
Default re: What are WI Bucks?

So is the max amount for a GG to deposit still gonna be 50k a day?
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #82
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I'll be looking for all the updates on your new program.
mel959800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #83
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I like this And I like it more now that it is hidden Won't be made into a Competition by some
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #84
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
But sno, if it cost us something to give out reps, we might not hand them out so freely. I am not 100% in favor of the gift fee, but it will make me 100% about giving $$ to someone since it costs me a little to do so. It will cut down on the spamming of the $$.
Ya but isn't it already costing us the amount we're giving to them ? You couldn't spam me w/ $$ cause you'd eventually run out.

Like if I gave ya 1,000 that's already that much less in WI$ I have. Then I'd be out $50 too ?

I could be misunderstanding how this feature works though (good thing Justin's around )
sno4270 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #85
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
I don't think it makes sense though to automatically reward GGs and Gifteds more for their forum activity. So many of the posts that gifted members make is just for trading, which really does not improve WI as a whole. There are lots of wonderful members out there who are Webkinz who contribute to WI as a whole. Shouldn't we be valuing their contributions equally?

Hmm
Well, they are nearly equal. I was giving examples to you, but gifted members also earn more for doing certain things as well. Those who are gifted or GGs have been through the program and stuck it out and really care about WI and are invested users and I believe they should be rewarded for that. With the amounts now hidden from others, there will be very little competition at this point and those who earn these extra points will be able to use them for things they hopefully want! I was thinking along the lines of a Gift Guru who is not old enough to have a credit card. Let's say they have 57,000 WI$ from their time here. By allowing them to spend WI$50,000, they can enjoy one month's premium subscription to WI that they couldn't have otherwise!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:40 PM   #86
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Oh wait ... are all the un-webkinz related posts in the Open Mike counting towards WI$- and the Rumor Mill??
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:40 PM   #87
Webkinz :)

hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!

Thanks for hiding the totals Justin. I have to agree that I think hiding it is a good idea too.

But I would like to point out that if people are really interested in how much money a person has, they can still view the totals under a person's statistics. Personally I'm fine with that, but I'm not sure if some people might want more privacy.
hptigerlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:40 PM   #88
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think it's 50k, period, not a day
sno4270 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:42 PM   #89
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

But sno, if it cost us something to give out reps, we might not hand them out so freely. I am not 100% in favor of the gift fee, but it will make me 100% about giving $$ to someone since it costs me a little to do so. It will cut down on the spamming of the $$.

Does it cost something to give out reps? I really wish that it would not. I like giving out lots of rep to the smaller contributers on WI. If it cost me, I might only give out rep to those who create the huge guides... I think that rep is a wonderful communication system that can make others feel good when they make a helpful post. It should not be rationed.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:42 PM   #90
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Sorry, 50k is the max GGs can put in savings total right now. I'll adjust it over the next few days.

View Post Originally Posted by sno4270
Ya but isn't it already costing us the amount we're giving to them ? You couldn't spam me w/ $$ cause you'd eventually run out.

Like if I gave ya 1,000 that's already that much less in WI$ I have. Then I'd be out $50 too ?

I could be misunderstanding how this feature works though (good thing Justin's around )
Let me adjust that, as well... I can set it so that when you say that you want to send someone $1000, it takes the percentage off of what you sent, not taking an additional from you. (So, you send $1000, $1000 is deducted from your account and they are sent $950)
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: