Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 06:07 PM   #871
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Yeah, it took me a bit to figure out why COWS had 10x the amount of WI Bucks as anyone else.....

People who don't want to read through the whole thread seeing my answers little by little, check out MissGnomie's thread here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ow-use-479553/
LOL! Yeah she must have 1,000,000 (literally!)
Jake is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 06:07 PM   #872
Webkinz :)

me-is-flower is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Bucks Thread! A Guide!

I read what Justin posted about these WI Bucks, and I'm still lost. Though I do happen to have a fair bit at this point....Which i have no idea what to do with them!
Haha.
me-is-flower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:07 PM   #873
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by pounder
It doesn't work.
Dixiecups link worked for me
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:07 PM   #874

doggiewebkinz has disabled reputation

Default Re: WI Bucks...I dont get it?

View Post Originally Posted by kinz kid 8.2
OK, OK. I honestly don't have any clue whatsoever what this whole thing is for. I mean how does it even work. I never could figure this stuff out, but im sure it'll be cool.
Neither did I. MissGnomie has a thread in the Somebody help section the link is http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ow-use-479553/ go there and most of your questions will be answered. Mine were!
doggiewebkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:08 PM   #875
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Funsilly
Yes, I agree. I don't want members to feel that way either.
That wouldn't be good..

---------- pounder added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Super Clydesdale Bros
LOL! Yeah she must have 1,000,000 (literally!)
That's what my math said!

Last edited by pounder; 03-09-2009 at 06:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:08 PM   #876
Well, look I'm
Gifted

sweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Don't ask how many WI$ other people have

thanks 4 da reminder
sweettee11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:09 PM   #877
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Justin's link worked too.... Pounder, did you break your link?
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:09 PM   #878
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
Dixiecups link worked for me
It just takes me to the forum page.

---------- pounder added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
Justin's link worked too.... Pounder, did you break your link?
No, I clicked on it.

Last edited by pounder; 03-09-2009 at 06:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:09 PM   #879
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

What is DCT?
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:09 PM   #880
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

I honestly think that maybe, this isn't the best idea. I know WI is a diverse place with adults and children alike, but as a kid who just opened her first bank account, this is all a bit confusing. I understand the system, but I personally think that people should be kind and post, and give rep and rate threads to be good members on their own, without reward.

I like the idea of a reward in itself, but I think that money- and using that money for perks- is a bit off. I go on another site where you can join for free, but you can't do a lot of things without a subscription. I've also been to forums with so many add-ons, I don't consider them so much "forums" as "hives". I know this sounds unrceptive to change, but I like WI the way it has been for the past almost two years, as a forum and news site. I fear that with the addition of money, pets, subscriptions, and banks, WI will become a completely different place from the forum I joined back in 2007.

Whether or not that change is for the better, it's not my decision, but thanks for letting me give my input
Alcnor is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: