Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 05:58 PM   #851
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Don't ask how many WI$ other people have

View Post Originally Posted by GymnasticsGirl
You're extremely right. I don't have that many WI$, and I'd be hurt if someone rubbed it in. I know new members must feel intimidated upon hearing the vast amount that uber users may have. These should be just for the fun of achieving them and for the cool features, they shouldn't be for making others feel depressed! Great thread, rep!
Sure, nothing should be snubbed in anyone's face or bragged about, it's just not fair, and bottom line.... it's just not nice. Could you actually say that to a person's face and get a good feeling inside? I think not, I'm sure soem people could, but not me. It's OK to have a lot, and it's OK to have a little, too! Some people are on WI all the time and soem aren't on as much, so any number is really OK, because WI bucks come from posts, PMs, profile messages, everything. So all WI bucks come from something, they aren't just there. And you're gaining more all the time.
icecube730 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 05:59 PM   #852
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Yeah, it took me a bit to figure out why COWS had 10x the amount of WI Bucks as anyone else.....

People who don't want to read through the whole thread seeing my answers little by little, check out MissGnomie's thread here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ow-use-479553/
OMG, they came out today and somebody already posted a guide! Geez, I don't get service this fast at a hotel. xD
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:59 PM   #853
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Asking about another member' WI Bucks is impolite. When you welcome someone in the "Hi, I'm Joe" section, posts should be genuine and come from the heart.
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:01 PM   #854
Webkinz :)

kinz kid 8.2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Bucks...I dont get it?

OK, OK. I honestly don't have any clue whatsoever what this whole thing is for. I mean how does it even work. I never could figure this stuff out, but im sure it'll be cool.
kinz kid 8.2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:01 PM   #855
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_lover_
Let's Boycott the thread!!

Nah, JK.
That's what I was thinking!

---------- pounder added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Yeah, it took me a bit to figure out why COWS had 10x the amount of WI Bucks as anyone else.....

People who don't want to read through the whole thread seeing my answers little by little, check out MissGnomie's thread here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ow-use-479553/
Simple!

One, the thread pop., the rating!

---------- pounder added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

The link isn't working.

Last edited by pounder; 03-09-2009 at 06:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:01 PM   #856
cluelesslogan94

Lillie45 is on a distinguished road

thanks somany people would ask this ? but now i think you brought it to some that they should not
Lillie45 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:02 PM   #857
YIPPEE I'm a
Gift Guru

baksak is a splendid one to beholdbaksak is a splendid one to beholdbaksak is a splendid one to beholdbaksak is a splendid one to behold

WOW! This sounds like so much fun! Thanks for keeping WI so interesting!
baksak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:02 PM   #858
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Wait, do none GG and Gift trainers have to give points away for PMing?
lilhorselover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:03 PM   #859
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

It is going to be pretty hard to implement this in a fair way. what about all the chatting posts and the quoteing and answering the same questions over and over? I could stay at this thread and earn tons of "bucks" how many people have more than 2 or three posts on here already? I know this is already two for me and only the first had a question this is just full of opinion and confusion I could go quote someone now and have another? I think this is going to have glitches like ww for awhile
lorkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:03 PM   #860
delusional lover

camochikk is on a distinguished road

I can't wait for the outcome. Living Avatars? Sounds cute!
Camo!
camochikk is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: