Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 05:50 PM   #831
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Balancing you WI Bucks. (Question!)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
WOW, what a GREAT opportunity has presented to our younger users This is how your own 'budget' will work in the REAL WORLD. You have some that you can spend, put some in savings (when there is interest to gain from it, it grows by itself )
The Balance is what you have right now.
That will keep going up as you post and create threads, contribute to other threads and get rep, as well as give it and rating threads. I am guessing there will be other special benefits like your Birthday and Anniversary of the date you joined (much like the Tokens in WW).
You can spend these coins on your friends and give them a bit when they have helped you out and you feel that rep just isn't enough. I am seeing also that there may be future 'auctions' and we will be able to participate in that.
What REALLY intrigues me is the VBP3TS...V-Bulletin Pets...I think this is GOING to be HUGE fun...if we learn the systm effectively.
Let's choose to spend wisely and save back some for those special occassions (one coming up that I BET Justin and Wendy are priming for will be March 23rd, Anniversary) Watch for some REALLY AWESOME events surrounding these new Bucks in the future.
Thanks for clarifying!!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 05:51 PM   #832
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

wow... I can't wait to see what vbp3ts are! xD

Thanks Justin! You never cease to amaze us!
wikylo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:52 PM   #833
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Tinker24BELL
thanks pounder for pointing that out to me.. can we activate Living avatars now; our do we wait for the signal to come to wi first
No problem..

---------- pounder added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
wow... I can't wait to see what vbp3ts are! xD

Thanks Justin! You never cease to amaze us!
Yes, he always is doing something great.

Last edited by pounder; 03-09-2009 at 05:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:52 PM   #834
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Don't ask how many WI$ other people have

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Apparently they have never advocated the use of Copy/paste in that forum. I know that when you are going for Gift Trainee, they certainly don't find that acceptable. They prefer you take the time to be personal about it. I am sure that certain aspects can be copy/pasted, but try to add some 'personality' to them so that the person doesn't feel like they are being welcomed by 'Bots.'
I will admit that every once in awhile I get to a point where I welcome new members like crazy, just because I don't have anything else to do on WI [I don't mean that in a bad way, it's just that I've taken care of everything else for awhile ] But when I *do* copy and paste, I generally try to come up with 10 or more different messages, and mix them all up. Even a simple welcome and link posting I think is acceptable. As long as it isn't the EXACT SAME thing every time.
icecube730 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:53 PM   #835
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

BTW thanks everyone... A thread this popular is giving me tons of WI Bucks!!! LOL
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:53 PM   #836
weevie97
Webkinz :)

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

good idea but what the heck is this 2) Using your points to purchase temporary membership into our subscription program (coming soon).
mantateelover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:53 PM   #837
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by pounder
I know! I can't afford that, though it sounds awesome!

---------- pounder added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Either real money, or WI$.
Same here! I'd love a bigger inbox for PM's, I really need that
Dogluver620 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:53 PM   #838
hoo Hoo I'm A
Gift Guru

Googles96 is just really niceGoogles96 is just really nice

Awesome iea. Thanks justin.
Googles96 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:54 PM   #839
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
BTW thanks everyone... A thread this popular is giving me tons of WI Bucks!!! LOL
But well deserved WI bucks! This must have taken forever to get up and running!
Dogluver620 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:54 PM   #840
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by pounder
If you use your WI$, Justin said it's 50,000. I don't know how much for real money.
But for how long? LOL
Jake is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: