Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 05:48 PM   #821
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

50,000 WI bucks? LOL that's a lot! (for me, that is.)
Dogluver620 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 05:48 PM   #822
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Pupsaresocute
Kewl. But I don;t really get it..
You'll find out as more of it is talked about..
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:48 PM   #823
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Funsilly
That wouldn't take care of the problem with being able to post my poems - that is my point.
Read Justin's answer to our questions in the previous posts on this page and the last 2... by adding something unique to each copy and paste our posts will avoid being deleted! You can still use your awesome graphix and poems, just add something to the beginning or end of each! And Justin is right, it will be more personal and show we really care about the new members and the members with birthdays!

I was sort of feeling a little burned out with the welcoming, but I kept doing it because I know how much it meant to me way back when, but I think finding something different to add regarding each person will make it even more fun!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:49 PM   #824
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

Wait.....for the premium, do you pay with real money? Now I'm confused again....
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:49 PM   #825
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Don't ask how many WI$ other people have

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Icecube and Dixie, great points!

Also try to come up with original ideas for WI (in this section) or add more to an idea that hasn't been posted for a while in this section. That's what I try to do so it doesn't get annoying or make the person who made a similar thread before me mad.
Thanks

I love to post opinionated threads, because everyone here is very intellectual and amazing here, and everyone's opinions are super awesome. I definatley don't want to anger anyone so if I want to bring up anyone else's post, I wait till it's beeen a veeeeeery long time before I say anything.. otherwise, I watch that thread and comment on posts
icecube730 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:49 PM   #826
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
50,000 WI bucks? LOL that's a lot! (for me, that is.)
I know! I can't afford that, though it sounds awesome!

---------- pounder added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_lover_
Wait.....for the premium, do you pay with real money? Now I'm confused again....
Either real money, or WI$.

Last edited by pounder; 03-09-2009 at 05:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:49 PM   #827
Webkinz :)

doggiewebkinz has disabled reputation

Default Re: WI Bucks...I dont get it?

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
See I didn't even know there was such a thing as WI bucks until this post. When I first started reading this post I thought doggiewebkinz had lost it and was just looking at an advertisement for a loan company on the side for advertisements, lol (no offense doggiewebkinz, I'm not very observant and hadn't read anything about wi bucks). Did this just start? I am on here almost everyday all day off and on. I'm off to read about them now, smile. Thanks for the info!
Ive lost it a long time ago. LOL. Ya I'm pretty sure this started just today or yesterday.

---------- doggiewebkinz added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Pupsaresocute
Justin, that's cool! Money and a helpful little saying! WOOH
I thought that was pretty cool too having Justin look at the thread and having him help us understand some stuff. (him telling us a guide was coming out)

---------- doggiewebkinz added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ♥Julia♥
I like Rep better because when you give, it doesn't come out of your own pocket sort-of-speak.
Your right and as Justin said, giving reps is giving WI Bucks.

Last edited by doggiewebkinz; 03-09-2009 at 05:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
doggiewebkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:50 PM   #828
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Don't ask how many WI$ other people have

View Post Originally Posted by montanarose9
But what about in the "Hi I'm Joe and I LOVE my Webkinz!!" section?
Apparently they have never advocated the use of Copy/paste in that forum. I know that when you are going for Gift Trainee, they certainly don't find that acceptable. They prefer you take the time to be personal about it. I am sure that certain aspects can be copy/pasted, but try to add some 'personality' to them so that the person doesn't feel like they are being welcomed by 'Bots.'
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:50 PM   #829
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

I believe my poems had quite a personal touch, I'm so sorry that they were discouraging to see over and over again. It is nice to know that I can still post them as long as I add something personal to them. Thanks.
They were very nice, I can't argue with that but they weren't personalized to each member for their new addition to their Webkinz family, birthday, or new membership. They were very welcoming, but some new members didn't like that they got the exact same message as the 12 other people who joined that day...
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:50 PM   #830
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I believe my poems had quite a personal touch, I'm so sorry that they were discouraging to see over and over again. It is nice to know that I can still post them as long as I add something personal to them. Thanks.
Oops! Missed this! This thread moves too fast! It's such good conversation though!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: