Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 05:32 PM   #771
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by kinzdreamer
Will our existing records come into play when determining our current WI buck bank account balance?
It already has.

---------- pounder added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
GCs and GGs do not get charged for PMs since we use them to trade.
Which is good.

Last edited by pounder; 03-09-2009 at 05:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 05:32 PM   #772
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Don't ask how many WI$ other people have

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
I have to agree/disagree with you here. I agree with the fact that you shouldn't gripe and whine about how little you have, because as you said, you know how to increase that [and in reality, it isn't that hard ] However, I think it's OK to tell how many you have, but not in a braggy or self-degrading way
Well said I agree. We can say how many we have, just not in a bragging way such as "I have 30,000 WI bucks and you only have $1,000!"
Dogluver620 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:34 PM   #773
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
If we always make sure to add something different to each copy and paste would that keep the post from being deleted? Even it was just some little extra thing at the beginning? I just really love using the same graphix in my greetings and birthday wishes! I know a lot of others I see welcoming new people and leaving birthday wishes do too. But I don't think it would be a problem to make sure I add something different to each one.

I don't care about the post count, and I would be fine with those not being added to my post count. I just don't want my greetings to be deleted. I can totally still remember my "Joe" thread and being so thrilled at each new greeting. I just want all new members to feel that way.
Absolutely. If you add something personal to each one, that would make all the difference and the poems and graphics would be great. Show that you really care about welcoming the user by asking something about them or commenting on what they wrote in their introduction thread. It was just discouraging to see the same thing posted over and over again, within seconds of one another and no personal touch. They were definitely nice, but it appeared to me that it was only to get many posts in a quick period of time.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:35 PM   #774
Webkinz :)

doggiewebkinz has disabled reputation

Default Re: WI Bucks...I dont get it?

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Believe it or not, I am an adult and I am having a bit of a time wrapping my brain around it too That is ok, we will ALL learn together. I understand how to use Checks and balancing an account. I do know that you work hard you get money, right?
Those things are very evident when you look at the balance of WI$ you have. So, you know how to get them and that is HALF the battle. Same way, basically, that you get rep and posting stars. Post and help, be kind and congratulate others. Help where ever you have an opportunity. Rep people, rate their threads, everything you do like this contributes to your balance.
BUT, do not copy/paste. You will lose the money you got if you get caught doing this. Make sure your posts are original. Justin has already decreased MANY copy/paste posts and people have lost Bucks because of it.
You can put some of that into a savings account where it will grow if you keep it there long enough. (This is what happens when you put REAL money into a savings account.) I am sure that Justin and Wendy have major plans to all kinds of uses for our Bux and I am so excited about this.
It will be a great learning experience for you that you will take into the real world. Learning how to save for better things is a GREAT skill to have.
Dixiecup-

Thank you so much because you actually helped me understand a good part of this. Thank you for your help and I am sure whoever else reads this thread would thank you too.

Doggiewebkinz

---------- doggiewebkinz added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by CupcakexBadgirl
im new here so do things like this happen a lot? lol
Not really. I think its your lucky day!

---------- doggiewebkinz added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz901
You're right... WI$ are ok I guess but we already have reps...
And I can't understand it either! I'm just a kid...
Now I have to decide "rep or WI bucks?" everytime I want to do something good....BUT opinions change, and who knows what'll happen in the future!
Mix it up a little bit, rep here, WI Buck there. Your right, and I think Dixiecup touched on it too, who knows what will happen in the Future with these.

Last edited by doggiewebkinz; 03-09-2009 at 05:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
doggiewebkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:35 PM   #775
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
GCs and GGs do not get charged for PMs since we use them to trade.
No one is charged for PMs anymore. If you are, please let me know.

View Post Originally Posted by kinzdreamer
Will our existing records come into play when determining our current WI buck bank account balance?
They already have
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:36 PM   #776
cluelesslogan94

Lillie45 is on a distinguished road

i think that these are a cool idea once everyone knows how to use themm
Lillie45 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:36 PM   #777
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Don't ask how many WI$ other people have

View Post Originally Posted by januarywebkinz
I just hope that people don't start spamming threads too get WI$
Justin has already deleted a LOT of copy/paste posts...if you spam, you will lose those posts and the WI Bux from those posts.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:37 PM   #778

doggiewebkinz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
If you look at the top of the page you will see this. It is a link to a VERY helpful thread. There are about a billion posts on there, but I think that just about every question someone could have is there, and has been answered by Justin. Personally, I think this looks kinda neat. And I am exited to see, as time goes, what all is made available for purchase. Anyways, you may want to go and read through some of the thread, as I know it answered a LOT of my questions.

"If you're wondering about the new WI Bucks appearing all over the forum, please read the following threadhttp://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f146/what-wi-bucks-479352/"
I do see the link and I wonder why I didnt click it. Thank you for your help.

---------- doggiewebkinz added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Lillie45
i think that these are a cool idea once everyone knows how to use themm
Your right, once everyone knows how to use them!

Last edited by doggiewebkinz; 03-09-2009 at 05:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
doggiewebkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:37 PM   #779
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

3) Living Avatars. ok I figured this one out
5) vbP3tz but this one is still a mystery to me..Can someone explain this to me with out the abbrviations.. my sinusheadache is acting up and making me even more dizzier than I normally would be.. (Head is in a bubble).thankz
Tinker24BELL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:37 PM   #780
cluelesslogan94

Lillie45 is on a distinguished road

cool great justin keep flowwing the ideas
Lillie45 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: