Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 05:28 PM   #761
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
you get a PM from the Admin account if you receive WI$ with the comment that the person gave you. Also I assume you could also see it in your balance log.
Yes, you can see it from there.
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 05:28 PM   #762
FunSilly
Gifted

Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!

Angry Re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by Funsilly
I am so disappointed to learn that my poems were all deleted and called fluff posts. I personally wrote each of these poems, which took a lot of time and thought, and I have received many compliments. If you read the content of the poems it is clear that they are not fluff, and were written specifically for my WI family. I don't post them for numbers or rep points - I post them because it is my special way to welcome people, wish them happy birthday, or congratulate them. You can take all my rep points and post numbers away if it is so important to you, because it means nothing to me. However, the poems that I enjoy sharing with the WI community are very special. Perhaps my rep points and post numbers could be set to zero and remain that way forever - just please don't tell me that I am not allowed to post my happy little poems anymore.

Since all of my poems have been deleted, please allow this one last poem post, out of respect for the time that it took me to write them and also for the WI community who have enjoyed them.

View Post Originally Posted by xoxomemexoxo
funsilly, I LOVE THAT POEM!!!! I hope they do not delete them anymore! I really really love it!
View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
I really hope this is not true that our welcoming posts and birthday greetings will be deleted.

There is a very small group of extremely dedicated members who make it their mission to see that every new person is greeted and those with birthdays are given birthday wishes. Even if our greetings/wishes are the same (meaning using the same text/graphix) it doesn't mean that we mean them any less from one person to the next...
View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I'm not really sure what to do here, but when I see members with 3000 posts, and 2800 of them are identical copy and paste, I am at a loss.
Sadly, I had 232 PM's from admin all saying the same thing when I logged on tonight ...

Hi Funsilly,

The post that you created in the following thread has been deleted

Reason: These are fluff posts. If you'd like to welcome members, please welcome them personally, instead of copying and pasting

Please just set my numbers at zero and my reps at zero and keep my WI bucks at zero too - I trully don't care about that stuff. I really just enjoy welcoming people and sending happy little messages and communicating with my friends.

Last edited by Funsilly; 03-09-2009 at 05:40 PM..
Funsilly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:28 PM   #763
Call Me web or wr231
Webkinz :)

WebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to all

Thanks kelly.
WebkinzRocks231 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:28 PM   #764
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by TTGTTG
I am really hoping that Gift Coaches do not get charged for using PM's....because we train often through PM's
That wouldn't be good.

You don't get charged.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:29 PM   #765
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Default Re: WI Bucks...I dont get it?

If you look at the top of the page you will see this. It is a link to a VERY helpful thread. There are about a billion posts on there, but I think that just about every question someone could have is there, and has been answered by Justin. Personally, I think this looks kinda neat. And I am exited to see, as time goes, what all is made available for purchase. Anyways, you may want to go and read through some of the thread, as I know it answered a LOT of my questions.

"If you're wondering about the new WI Bucks appearing all over the forum, please read the following threadhttp://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f146/what-wi-bucks-479352/"
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:29 PM   #766
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I'm not really sure what to do here, but when I see members with 3000 posts, and 2800 of them are identical copy and paste, I am at a loss.

Well, if that's the case I can see the reasoning... is there any way to exclude the birthday and Welcome threads? Although if there are cases where that is where the majority of someone's posts are then I guess not.

If we always make sure to add something different to each copy and paste would that keep the post from being deleted? Even it was just some little extra thing at the beginning? I just really love using the same graphix in my greetings and birthday wishes! I know a lot of others I see welcoming new people and leaving birthday wishes do too. But I don't think it would be a problem to make sure I add something different to each one.

I don't care about the post count, and I would be fine with those not being added to my post count. I just don't want my greetings to be deleted. I can totally still remember my "Joe" thread and being so thrilled at each new greeting. I just want all new members to feel that way.
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:29 PM   #767
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by TTGTTG
I am really hoping that Gift Coaches do not get charged for using PM's....because we train often through PM's
GCs and GGs do not get charged for PMs since we use them to trade.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:30 PM   #768
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Funsilly
Please just set my numbers at zero and my reps at zero and keep my WI bucks at zero too - I trully don't care about that stuff. I really just enjoy welcoming people and sending happy little messages and communicating with my friends.
The only way to get rid of your bucks, is to give it away.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:30 PM   #769
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

Will our existing records come into play when determining our current WI buck bank account balance?
kinzdreamer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:31 PM   #770
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Don't ask how many WI$ other people have

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
YES, Lizzyx...you have it dead on the money (pardon the pun). There will be people who may think that it is ok to whine and gripe about how little they have. BUT, Just like in Webkinz World we KNOW how to increase that amount quickly, don't we
Post, rep, rate threads, create good threads, be helpful and courteous, congratulate and welcome newcomers. It ALL adds up
But, I don't think I will feel sorry for people who boast a low amount, nor will I be proud of anyone who boasts about a high amount.
I will NEVER tell anyone how much or little I have, just like I would never reveal my REAL life account balance. That is between me and my banker
I have to agree/disagree with you here. I agree with the fact that you shouldn't gripe and whine about how little you have, because as you said, you know how to increase that [and in reality, it isn't that hard ] However, I think it's OK to tell how many you have, but not in a braggy or self-degrading way
icecube730 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: