Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 05:24 PM   #751
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by sealo
I meant what in the world...
There is going to be raffles from Ameriwade.
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 05:25 PM   #752
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzRocks231
Okay thanks. One final question, I clicked Balance and it took me to savings, I don't get what to do there.
You can move some of your WI$ out of your checking account (this is where it is now) and move it to savings. When you move it you lose 2% of it and it takes 24 hours to process, but once it does you will collect interest on the savings account. The money in your savings will magically grow.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:25 PM   #753
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

Horses4Me defies all oddsHorses4Me defies all odds
Horses4Me defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I'm not really sure what to do here, but when I see members with 3000 posts, and 2800 of them are identical copy and paste, I am at a loss.
I'm okay with whatever you decide, but I would like to add to this. I have actually spent several days making all kinds of birthday greetings, and welcome notes and things like that. I made a large variety, because I wanted to be a little more individual for the person. Even if I do use the same graphic, I tend to type a more personal note to go with it. Can you tell me if that is considered a valid post? I have put a lot of work into this and consider it important for new members and birthdays. I would love your comments.

BTW, I do understand if there is a huge number of the exact same post. Does it change anything if the text is different? Just wondering.

Horses
Horses4Me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:25 PM   #754
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way

Okay thanks. One final question, I clicked Balance and it took me to savings, I don't get what to do there.
Transfer from your saving to your checking, or checking to savings.

The checking is what you have to spend, saving is the bank.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:25 PM   #755
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

You can transfer some of your Bucks into a Savings account if you'd like It will acquire interest. I transferred some earlier just to try it out We were told it will take 24 hours to actually post into our Savings though, so if it reads 0 after you transfer, don't worry- it is pending and will be placed in
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:26 PM   #756
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Don't ask how many WI$ other people have

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
Rep! I agree. Also people shouldn't brag about their amount or go "I only have (amount of WI$) "
YES, Lizzyx...you have it dead on the money (pardon the pun). There will be people who may think that it is ok to whine and gripe about how little they have. BUT, Just like in Webkinz World we KNOW how to increase that amount quickly, don't we
Post, rep, rate threads, create good threads, be helpful and courteous, congratulate and welcome newcomers. It ALL adds up
But, I don't think I will feel sorry for people who boast a low amount, nor will I be proud of anyone who boasts about a high amount.
I will NEVER tell anyone how much or little I have, just like I would never reveal my REAL life account balance. That is between me and my banker
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:26 PM   #757
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Wait one more question. Is there a way to see who gave you WI bucks?
you get a PM from the Admin account if you receive WI$ with the comment that the person gave you. Also I assume you could also see it in your balance log.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:26 PM   #758
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by misscarolinerocks
This is awesome! Now I can see everyone's true worth!
No, you can't.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:27 PM   #759
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Wait one more question. Is there a way to see who gave you WI bucks?
I sent you some so you can see how it will show
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:27 PM   #760
TTG

TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence
TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence

I am really hoping that Gift Coaches do not get charged for using PM's....because we train often through PM's
TTG is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: