Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 05:09 PM   #711
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

Post Re: Balancing you WI Bucks. (Question!)

View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
Hey everyone!

Quick question, what is 'balancing your WI bucks' and how does it work. I'm not quite at the age to be working with checking accounts and savings, so I'm just wondering. Thanks so much!
I am not of that age either but i believe that balancing is when you put your WI$ into like a savings account and earn interest on them.That is what i think but i am not sure.
Ilovemom619 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 05:10 PM   #712
I love Gale!
Gifted

bball pinky will become famous soon enough

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

ohh i get it kin of
bball pinky is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:10 PM   #713
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Alrighty, maybe WI$ ARENT the best but theres not need to bash on them! And i see no problem in asking how much u have! Its like asking how much rep you've gotten lately!

View Post Originally Posted by turtlegurl♥
Lol. Thanks. I edited my post a lil.
Your welcome! :]
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:10 PM   #714
hedgehogfairy
hedgehogfairy is an unknown quantity at this point

A really interesting, highly creative idea, but possibly a little...well, intense. I already spend so much time paying off bills and balancing my checking account in real life! lol
hedgehogfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:10 PM   #715
squirt308
Gifted

TessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Alrighty, maybe WI$ ARENT the best but theres not need to bash on them! And i see no problem in asking how much u have! Its like asking how much rep you've gotten lately!

Great point! Rep! I'm also not a fan of it at this point, but do we really know what they can do yet? There hasn't been anything to use WI$ for yet, so people can't really say if they like them or not. And, WI$, ALONG with posts and rep, only become a popularity issue if you yourself want it to be.

Great thread!!
TessaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:10 PM   #716
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WI Bucks...I dont get it?

dont worry you are not alone!1

i am right there with you.

i am sure a guide will come out soon
trueblue is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:11 PM   #717
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Bucks...I dont get it?

I think it will all be better explained down the road a bit.... stay tuned..
Justin needs to iron it all out then we will be given all the info needed.
cozmic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:12 PM   #718
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Funsilly
I am so disappointed to learn that my poems were all deleted and called fluff posts. I personally wrote each of these poems, which took a lot of time and thought, and I have received many compliments. If you read the content of the poems it is clear that they are not fluff, and were written specifically for my WI family. I don't post them for numbers or rep points - I post them because it is my special way to welcome people, wish them happy birthday, or congratulate them. You can take all my rep points and post numbers away if it is so important to you, because it means nothing to me. However, the poems that I enjoy sharing with the WI community are very special. Perhaps my rep points and post numbers could be set to zero and remain that way forever - just please don't tell me that I am not allowed to post my happy little poems anymore.

Since all of my poems have been deleted, please allow this one last poem post, out of respect for the time that it took me to write them and also for the WI community who have enjoyed them.

I really hope this is not true that our welcoming posts and birthday greetings will be deleted.

There is a very small group of extremely dedicated members who make it their mission to see that every new person is greeted and those with birthdays are given birthday wishes. Even if our greetings/wishes are the same (meaning using the same text/graphix) it doesn't mean that we mean them any less from one person to the next...

cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:12 PM   #719

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

Totally right about the whole 'you dont know what they can do yet' thing. =-)

Thanks for the rep too.
turtlegurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:13 PM   #720
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by 11958
This sounds cool, but I don't know how to do anything except to post. CoOuld anyone help me out on that????
Welcome to WI, boy you picked a great day to join... there are so many folks on today with so many questions about this new system that has been implemented. What type of help did you need? Check out the FAQ and Rules and this will give you a really good start, there is a lot of good information there... if you still have questions just post and one of us will try to help.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: