Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 05:04 PM   #701
Webkinz :)

mikilynn0627 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

I'm still not sure I get it
mikilynn0627 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 05:04 PM   #702
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by Penny Lane
I am confused. Were do you get them? What do you use them for? Also what is a living avatar?
You get them from many things. The big thing you can get them from is by posting posts. Right now we can't use them for anything but things are coming soon. Living avatars are similar to virtual pets.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:05 PM   #703
X3 invasion of

Liza9113 is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the answer!
i was wondering what that was....
Liza9113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:06 PM   #704
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Alrighty, maybe WI$ ARENT the best but theres not need to bash on them!

View Post Originally Posted by turtlegurl♥
So all around the forum people are hating on the WI$. Now, maybe you dont like them but I heard someone say and I quote (on the DCT)

They are just another way of making people think they're better than others.

What the?! Anyway, if you dont like them, you dont have to tell it to the others on here that D0 like it. Thats basically saying Justin or Wendy's idea isnt good or their site isnt good. Now im pretty sure everyone here LIKES WI. Maybe not ALL its features but nobody (or nothing) is perfect right? If you dont like it, theres no need to go around the forums saying you hate it or that its stupid. Or that its the same as rep. Thanks for reading.

-Lollipop
Rep! Thanks for the reminder! It's not the best idea but it's still a pretty good one! :]

EDIT: Says i have to spread some rep around first....
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:07 PM   #705
class1111

Rosesbeth is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, this sounds coool !
Rosesbeth is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:07 PM   #706
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Mama Girl NH
I have to throw my concern in, also... It seems like if you are rewarded for posting, it will just add a lot more "spam" and "fluff posts" to the forum, because people will see it as a quick way to earn their WI$. Is there a system set up to only reward non-fluff posts and spam, or is there no way to moniter that?

I also agree that the WI$ should be hidden. It seems like another way for members to determine a persons 'popularity and place' here in WI, by seeing their post counts, rep, and now the WI$ they are worth.

It's an interesting idea, and I look forward to seeing it all unfold... just wanted to share the concerns I see as of right now. Thanks!
I agree with you.. still confused but I will sit back in the recliner and read through this again and watch it all unfold.. I only made it to post page 7 and I already confused myself..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:08 PM   #707

doggiewebkinz has disabled reputation

Default Re: WI Bucks...I dont get it?

View Post Originally Posted by obsessive
I am with you there! I mean, as a kid, I dont understand any of this stuff!
Agreed. I just think that Justin needs to help clearify things more because it is difficult to understand stuff like this. Like I said, I dont even understand my bank account, all I know is money goes in and money comes out, my parents help me with the rest. Reading the stuff on my profile for WI Banking, it doesnt sound like money goes in and money comes out. It sounds more like money comes in and money comes out only with penaities after everything. Im sure that with a little more information on it, we are going to understand it and enjoy it, but I think we need to learn about it more first.

Thanks for reading.
doggiewebkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:08 PM   #708

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Alrighty, maybe WI$ ARENT the best but theres not need to bash on them! And i see no problem in asking how much u have! Its like asking how much rep you've gotten lately!

Lol. Thanks. I edited my post a lil.
turtlegurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:09 PM   #709
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Balancing you WI Bucks. (Question!)

WOW, what a GREAT opportunity has presented to our younger users This is how your own 'budget' will work in the REAL WORLD. You have some that you can spend, put some in savings (when there is interest to gain from it, it grows by itself )
The Balance is what you have right now.
That will keep going up as you post and create threads, contribute to other threads and get rep, as well as give it and rating threads. I am guessing there will be other special benefits like your Birthday and Anniversary of the date you joined (much like the Tokens in WW).
You can spend these coins on your friends and give them a bit when they have helped you out and you feel that rep just isn't enough. I am seeing also that there may be future 'auctions' and we will be able to participate in that.
What REALLY intrigues me is the VBP3TS...V-Bulletin Pets...I think this is GOING to be HUGE fun...if we learn the systm effectively.
Let's choose to spend wisely and save back some for those special occassions (one coming up that I BET Justin and Wendy are priming for will be March 23rd, Anniversary) Watch for some REALLY AWESOME events surrounding these new Bucks in the future.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:09 PM   #710
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Balancing you WI Bucks. (Question!)

Well you can move some of your WI$ from checking which all of it is in now to savings. You will lose 2% when you transfer it and it will take 24 hours for the transaction to be completed but after that all your WI$s in savings will collect interest and grow.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: