Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 04:56 PM   #681
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

Default Re: What do you use WI bucks for?

There will be some features coming up pretty soon.
Check the announcements forum for the official thread about it and it lists some of the things you can use the bucks for in the future.
Icicle is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 04:56 PM   #682
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Don't ask how many WI$ other people have

No one should feel upset about themselves or make others feel that way about anything. I know people do the same thing with REPS and others. Justin made it clear it's for showing true values of members. I don't think this should be a popularity contest. Yes, people may feel upset, but truly, they don't have to.

I think it's an interesting system. I hope it'll turn out great! I'm still trying to get the hang of it, but that's alright, we'll all get it soon enough!
BackFlip15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:56 PM   #683
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Bucks Thread! A Guide!

View Post Originally Posted by 0jacksonredwall
I'm not sure, but its not that big of a deal. JUst appreciate how many you have, and learn not to get obsessive about it.
i agree with you in this matter..... since this came on today, there are now people all over saying how much wi$ do you have ? i wouldn't want anyone to know what i have as to me it is not a big deal.... should be between you and the wi system.

the guide would be a big help to those who would want to use the wi$ for helping to defray the cost of a premium subscription or having a chance at a game or something. and to know what you get or lose would help them know what they need to be able to participate.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:56 PM   #684
dude this is SICK
Webkinz :)

onlychild1999 is a creator of wonder
onlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonder

I don't know, sorry!
onlychild1999 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:56 PM   #685
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Hmm, I didn't you get WI$ for posting... cool! I love the idea for WI Bucks...
webkinz901 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:57 PM   #686
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

To learn more about WI Bucks, Click here
mouse4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:57 PM   #687

doggiewebkinz has disabled reputation

Default WI Bucks...I dont get it?

Personal, I mean no offensive when writing this but I dont understand what these WI Bucks are for. I am looking on the page of my profile and I see this Transfer Money page and a Loan page. Why would I need a loan and why would a need to transfer money. Then its talking about interest rates and payments and penalities, heck I have enough trouble figuring out my own Bank Account and now I have this that I dont understand.

Then I dont understand the loan page. Why would I take out a loan in the first place and have to pay anything back.

This is all just so confusing. Someone please help me understand this because its truely hard to understand and why would we need something like this, because when I started to look at WI it was just so I could understand and learn about Webkinz World and now its getting so confusing with these WI bucks.

Thank you for anyone who helps me understand this and I am sorry if this offended anyone in anyway.

Sincerely,
Doggiewebkinz

Another things I'm confused with is what on Earth are we going to use this things for. Its not like the W-Shop in WW or Arte's is going to accept these and we sure arent going to be able to buy anything with these and yet there are penalities on not paying a loan. What if I stop playing on WI sometime in the future (no saying tomorrow or next year) am I going to get emails saying that I owe money?

I just put a good amount of WI Bucks into my savings and I lost 30 dollars. How come I lost so much, shouldnt putting in money be free?

IF ANYONE HAS TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING THE WI BUCKS, MISSGNOMIE HAS MADE A GUIDE TO UNDERSTAND THEM. CLICK http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ow-use-479553/

Last edited by doggiewebkinz; 03-09-2009 at 06:09 PM.. Reason: Adding More
doggiewebkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:57 PM   #688
Just call me Madi!

madisonrocks123 is a name known to allmadisonrocks123 is a name known to allmadisonrocks123 is a name known to all

I was wondering that too but I read the form and it did not givee me alot of info it was kinda confusing
madisonrocks123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:58 PM   #689
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I'm sorry. Wrong link.
Here is the link:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-bucks-479352/

---------- mouse4 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Ah, it's not working! Sorry.

Last edited by mouse4; 03-09-2009 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mouse4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:00 PM   #690
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

Default Re: WI Bucks...I dont get it?

I am with you there! I mean, as a kid, I dont understand any of this stuff!
obsessive is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: