Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 04:43 PM   #651
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

Great idea!
hat are "living Avatars"?
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 04:44 PM   #652
FunSilly
Gifted

Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!

Angry Re: What are WI Bucks?

I am so disappointed to learn that my poems were all deleted and called fluff posts. I personally wrote each of those poems, which took a lot of time and thought, and I have received many compliments. If you read the content of the poems it is clear that they are not fluff, and were written specifically for my WI family. I don't post them for numbers or rep points - I post them because it is my special way to welcome people, wish them happy birthday, or congratulate them. You can take all my rep points and post numbers away if it is so important to you, because it means nothing to me. However, the poems that I enjoy sharing with the WI community are very special. Perhaps my rep points and post numbers could be set to zero and remain that way forever - just please don't tell me that I am not allowed to post my happy little poems anymore.

Last edited by Funsilly; 03-09-2009 at 08:55 PM..
Funsilly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:44 PM   #653
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Great idea!
hat are "living Avatars"?
They are sort of like virtual pets. You can dress them and they are animated etc.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:45 PM   #654
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Don't ask how many WI$ other people have

View Post Originally Posted by feltom22
Everyone is saying about spamming threads to get WI$ but isn't it the same about people just trying to get their post count up to increase their stars or their rank?
That is a very good point, I completely agree with that Thanks for telling me
januarywebkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:46 PM   #655
montanarose9

Yeah, I have seen some people ask.
It's like asking how much you get paid for work and that is just downright RUDE.
And, I don't want another popularity contest.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:46 PM   #656
Webkinz Lovers are
Gifted

cheekyluver123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheekyluver123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheekyluver123 is a glorious beacon of light

Default WI Bucks Thread! A Guide!

Guys.....I need some help! I want to figure out how much you get for posting, how much some things cost (like send PMs) So far I THINK you get $7 for posting. PLease Help!!
cheekyluver123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:46 PM   #657
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting idea. I do agree that people are a little obsessed with rep and posts. I was just wondering, does that mean that we now have to pay a subscription to be a part of WI? That would make me very sad..
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:47 PM   #658
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
They are sort of like virtual pets. You can dress them and they are animated etc.
I've never heard of those either, so I'll look forward to seeing them
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:47 PM   #659
Call me Piggy :)
Gifted

piggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by treknx01
I know what you mean, when I got on today and found out about this my first thought was this would most likley happen there are going to be people that will just keep trying to get more than every one else and try to make people feel bad that they dont have as many.... I also see a chance that some members will start "spaming" just to get more WI$ and this will degrade the forum.

I feel that we here on WI want quality posts and helpful anwsers not stuff like "I dont know" or "whatever" just so that the poster can get more WI$ to add to there collection.....

i hope I am wrong and that this addition adds to the WI community as a whole but I have the sinking feeling that it will just create new problems... as it is human nature to be competative and some members may take earning WI$ to seriously.....

thanks for takeing the ime to read this epic novel I am interested to know if any one else has had simalar thoughts or if I am just pesimastic.
I think the first part of this post is kinda sad. Do you really think this lowly of your fellow WI members? You really think theese people you chat and spend time with would do somthing like that?
piggyjoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:47 PM   #660
FunSilly
Gifted

Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!

Angry Re: What are WI Bucks?

Glad to see that so many people are happy with these changes!

Last edited by Funsilly; 03-09-2009 at 09:03 PM..
Funsilly is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: