Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 04:38 PM   #641
Webkinz :)
askelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

okay- I'm fairly new to the WI forum and somewhere I read that you can trade items. I don't get how you trade items.. are they items for WW or what??? Any help would be appreciated!
askelly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 04:38 PM   #642
<3

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Don't ask how many WI$ other people have

I know. That is the only downfall.
pixelgirl242 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:39 PM   #643
DuckKin is my userna
Gift Trainee

katykinz has a spectacular aura aboutkatykinz has a spectacular aura about

?? What? I really can't understand any of this. What are referrals? What's that thing that looks like a pet secret code? How do they measure how popular profiles are? Do you "give" your own or is it like giving rep where it doesn't take your own rep? Can you get WW items with WI bucks? What's "thanking posts" Is it like giving rep with WI bucks, or the "Thankz Points" thing? By the way, what IS the "Thankz Pointz," and how do you get Pointz? ???????????????????
katykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:40 PM   #644
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by askelly
okay- I'm fairly new to the WI forum and somewhere I read that you can trade items. I don't get how you trade items.. are they items for WW or what??? Any help would be appreciated!
It is called the Gift Exchange. Once you have 50 excellent helpful posts you can apply on this thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

You trade virtual WW items through kinzpost. It is a lot of fun.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:41 PM   #645
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

Default Re: WI Bucks Suggestion

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzrocks666
Hi!
I noticed parts of the new feature, and I think it is a clever idea, even though I am not completely sure on how it works. I just had a suggestion, which is why I am posting here. I think that people should not post their account balance, because let's just say someone has 50,000 and another has only 5,000. The person with less may feel bad, which is not what we want. It seems to me that one of the program's main purposes is for people to be happy. Also, the person with less may give reps and stuff to everyone, which sort of defeats the purpose of the program. Of course we are supposed to recognize people's talents, points and more, but not because we want something in return.
This is just a suggestion, and well...yeah.
Thanks so much for listening and have a good day!
I love that idea! Of course, we all love "money", but don't forget the person inside!
oon23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:41 PM   #646
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

i think it is agood idea but i am stil kinda confused.
it would be rude to brag or ask about people's WI$
trueblue is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:42 PM   #647
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I agree with you 100%. It's just rude to ask. Somebody wouldn't go up to you and ask how much money you have in your bank account, why can't it be the same with WI$? You get them for being loyal, so asking might decrease the amount you have. All you need to know is your amount, and the amount that you are giving.
Emma8432 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:42 PM   #648
Desie097

desie097 has a spectacular aura about

Justin,you've done it again!WONDERFUL idea!I can't WAIT to see what you have in your mind for this!
desie097 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:43 PM   #649
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by katykinz
?? What? I really can't understand any of this. What are referrals? What's that thing that looks like a pet secret code? How do they measure how popular profiles are? Do you "give" your own or is it like giving rep where it doesn't take your own rep? Can you get WW items with WI bucks? What's "thanking posts" Is it like giving rep with WI bucks, or the "Thankz Points" thing? By the way, what IS the "Thankz Pointz," and how do you get Pointz? ???????????????????
I would recommend reading some of the earlier posts to try and understand it all. This is the only way I figured it out. I have no idea what referrals, and thanks points are. hopefully someone here does.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:43 PM   #650
I'm not just good, I
Gift Guru

feltom22 is a jewel in the roughfeltom22 is a jewel in the rough

Everyone is saying about spamming threads to get WI$ but isn't it the same about people just trying to get their post count up to increase their stars or their rank?
feltom22 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: