Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #631
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Don't ask how many WI$ other people have

I'm happy so many people agree with me on this subject
januarywebkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #632
Webkinz :)

soccerlover_00 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

i dont get it i m cunfuzzled
soccerlover_00 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #633
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_lover_
And also, when you want to Give Someone WI Bucks, do those come out from how much you have, or is it like Reputation, where it just appears.
I think you lose some of ours and they get it. I have not given any yet but I will soon.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #634
Webkinz Lovers are
Gifted

cheekyluver123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheekyluver123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheekyluver123 is a glorious beacon of light

IM glad he removed the feature to see others WI$! Ive seen on some sites that once you get a certain number of points (or WI$) You could buy a pet code or trading card code....etc. WOuld this eventually happed here?
cheekyluver123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #635
<3

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

lol, well it is a good subject. I am glad this was brought up.
pixelgirl242 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #636
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Justin is planning on creating a guide. He dosen't completely understand it all yet either so once he figures it all out he said he would work on creating the guide.
Great, because if I try to figure this all out on my own, my brain will explode.

I guess for now, we will wait and see.
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #637
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by soccerlover_00
i dont get it i m cunfuzzled
I would reccommend reading some of the posts or ask questions. Slowly many of us are getting it and if you ask questions someone should know the answer.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #638
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

thanks for the reminder!
dreamb97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:38 PM   #639
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

I just hope that people don't start spamming threads too get WI$
januarywebkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:38 PM   #640
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

Default Re: wi bucks?????

View Post Originally Posted by spongymonkey
hi! i just notices the new addition, wi bucks. and i do not really get what there for, how you get them, or what the bank dose. so if anyone could explain that to me i would be thankfull!!!!!!!!!!! well thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello! There's a thread all about it right here. Hope I helped!

--oon23
oon23 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: