Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 04:22 PM   #601
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Don't ask how many WI$ other people have

View Post Originally Posted by piggyjoe
I don't think I agree with you.

for one thing, no one with 3,000 WI$ could be that mean!

I think we should be able to, otherwise, what really the point? just so we know how good we are?

---------- piggyjoe added 2 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

or maybe your talking to a close WI friend and you just say 'how many WI bucks do you have?' just a simple friend to friend question. Your friends wouldn't be rude. Besides WI is full of nice people. you don't have to tell if you want though. just my opinion
That is true, but I meant you shouldn't just blurt out how much you have in general I meant if your talking to someone you don't know very well
januarywebkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 04:23 PM   #602
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

Hm, kinda hard to grasp at first, but I think I'll get used to it as time goes on.

It's sorta making us better members, as you get some from rating, giving rep, etc.

The only thing I don't understand is why to take off points for PMing and such? Just curious.
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:24 PM   #603
visit my draw shop!
Webkinz :)

Milkshakedear has a spectacular aura about

I still can't find other peoples wi bucks. i see when it says give wi bucks but not their wi bucks at the moment? Any Help?
Milkshakedear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:25 PM   #604
Just a big

nittensthekitte will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by pounder
Yes, you do. Did you learn it the hard way?

---------- pounder added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

Correct.
Thanks, I got a little freaked out there for a moment that I wouldn't be able to use this site anymore without getting the premium membership. lol I love this site.
nittensthekitte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:25 PM   #605
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I think it's a really good idea, but i'm still pretty confused too.Could there maybe be a news article with a little more information? I know you don't know much right now, but I think it would be really helpful.
bookworm42 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:25 PM   #606
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_lover_
Hm, kinda hard to grasp at first, but I think I'll get used to it as time goes on.

It's sorta making us better members, as you get some from rating, giving rep, etc.

The only thing I don't understand is why to take off points for PMing and such? Just curious.
I think that has been changed.
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:25 PM   #607

Ttyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonder

What are Living Avatars??
Ttyycool56 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:26 PM   #608
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Milkshakedear
I still can't find other peoples wi bucks. i see when it says give wi bucks but not their wi bucks at the moment? Any Help?
The amounts were hidden to help prevent some from turning it into a competition
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:26 PM   #609
<3

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Don't ask how many WI$ other people have

I agree. =]] It IS rude, but I have NOT seen anyone. Yet. So, I guess I agree. If it becomes more common, I believe that it should be prevented somehow.

Pix
pixelgirl242 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:28 PM   #610
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Milkshakedear
You can't see other people's WI$.

---------- pounder added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by nittensthekitte
Thanks, I got a little freaked out there for a moment that I wouldn't be able to use this site anymore without getting the premium membership. lol I love this site.
Me too.

---------- pounder added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bookworm42
I think it's a really good idea, but i'm still pretty confused too.Could there maybe be a news article with a little more information? I know you don't know much right now, but I think it would be really helpful.
If you read through the pages, you'll find most of the answers.

---------- pounder added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Ttyycool56
What are Living Avatars??
Just avatars. If you go back a few pages, there is a link.

Last edited by pounder; 03-09-2009 at 04:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: