Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 04:09 PM   #581
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by King Hoopla
Wait, you lose WI bucks if you give it to someone else?
Yes, you do. Did you learn it the hard way?

---------- pounder added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by nittensthekitte
All this seems (kinda) cool. I was reading something about a "premium membership".....if you don't choose to get that, you're still able to use the forum for free right?
Correct.

Last edited by pounder; 03-09-2009 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 04:10 PM   #582
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by King Hoopla
Wait, you lose WI bucks if you give it to someone else?
Yeah. When you give WI bucks, it has to come from somewhere, right? LOL, too bad the same thing doesn't apply for reps ... xD
webkinzluver321 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:12 PM   #583
Call me Piggy :)
Gifted

piggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Don't ask how many WI$ other people have

I don't think I agree with you.

for one thing, no one with 3,000 WI$ could be that mean!

I think we should be able to, otherwise, what really the point? just so we know how good we are?

---------- piggyjoe added 2 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

or maybe your talking to a close WI friend and you just say 'how many WI bucks do you have?' just a simple friend to friend question. Your friends wouldn't be rude. Besides WI is full of nice people. you don't have to tell if you want though. just my opinion

Last edited by piggyjoe; 03-09-2009 at 04:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
piggyjoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:13 PM   #584
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by 11958
This sounds cool, but I don't know how to do anything except to post. CoOuld anyone help me out on that????
Once you bcome a webkinz in 8 more posts, you PM (Private message.).. The list goes on, there is a thread that tells you more.

---------- pounder added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by MsSophie
This is very interesting! I'm strill trying to understand how to use this forum and now there is another thing to learn! xD Seems like a good idea though!
Yes it is!

Last edited by pounder; 03-09-2009 at 04:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-09-2009, 04:13 PM   #585
AAR is so
Gifted

Katlyne24 is a name known to allKatlyne24 is a name known to allKatlyne24 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by pounder
The type of Forum we use. I believe.
Aha... kinda. Lol.
Katlyne24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:13 PM   #586
King Hoopla

I'm still EXTREMELY confused!
Old 03-09-2009, 04:14 PM   #587
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by 11958
This sounds cool, but I don't know how to do anything except to post. CoOuld anyone help me out on that????
That is because you don't have ten posts yet. You need at least ten posts to become a webkinz, then you can PM, [private message] and do all sorts of things.

This question got me thinking. Justin, when will new Webkinz be able to give cash, and can they give rep?
FOREIGN is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:14 PM   #588
lugosi123
Webkinz :)

roxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant future

Cool Idea! This seems great!
roxy189 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:16 PM   #589
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way

I think this is a good addition.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:17 PM   #590
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Don't ask how many WI$ other people have

I know what you mean, when I got on today and found out about this my first thought was this would most likley happen there are going to be people that will just keep trying to get more than every one else and try to make people feel bad that they dont have as many.... I also see a chance that some members will start "spaming" just to get more WI$ and this will degrade the forum.

I feel that we here on WI want quality posts and helpful anwsers not stuff like "I dont know" or "whatever" just so that the poster can get more WI$ to add to there collection.....

i hope I am wrong and that this addition adds to the WI community as a whole but I have the sinking feeling that it will just create new problems... as it is human nature to be competative and some members may take earning WI$ to seriously.....

thanks for takeing the ime to read this epic novel I am interested to know if any one else has had simalar thoughts or if I am just pesimastic.
treknx01 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: