Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 03:53 PM   #551
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz Mania
Wait a second: Justin, can we see other people's bucks?
No you can't. he decided to remove this to keep it from becoming a popularity contest likes reps have become.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 03:55 PM   #552
Gifted

webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!

This is awesome.! My B-day is tomorrow amybe some WI Bucks my way xD I know some forums have vBexpirence this so cooler.! xD (:

---------- webkinz is fun added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

It doesn't matter if you have 123,000 or 1,000 or 5 it's the help that counts.
I know tons of people who cared about posts and rep more than WI D:
So this is so better (:

Last edited by webkinz is fun; 03-09-2009 at 03:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinz is fun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:56 PM   #553
alex gaskarth is a
Gift Guru

Katarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
I think that's generalization it a bit. I for one truly care about posts (in a good way) After all, isn't a forum about making posts? ...and sharing information and talking about things on the threads?

I take offense that anyone would think that's all I care about. I remember when I was new and I was helped by knowledgeable people. I aspired to one day be one of those people and hopefully help others too.

The reason why I post and make threads is because I enjoy it (not to show off)

I give rep points to people to let them know that I've taken the time to read their posts and its a good way to communicate my appreciation to others. If they return it for whatever reason, it warms my heart to read their comments too..it's more about the comments then the bars.

62,653 is a fair bit...
Thanks so much for posting exo.

I totally agree.
I am not here to have the highest post count or now WI $
I am here to meet friends, trade etc...
Katarina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:57 PM   #554
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz is fun
This is awesome.! My B-day is tomorrow amybe some WI Bucks my way xD I know some forums have vBexpirence this so cooler.! xD (:

---------- webkinz is fun added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

It doesn't matter if you have 123,000 or 1,000 or 5 it's the help that counts.
I know tons of people who cared about posts and rep more than WI D:
So this is so better (:
Let us know if you get any WI$ for your birthday and happy birthday to you.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:57 PM   #555
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«
Webkinz :)

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Ok i'm a little confused. So we have to pay WI$ to send a PM? What about if you open one then do you have to pay WI$? I'm really confused now!
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:59 PM   #556
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Katarina
Hi.... I am trying to find an average for WI bucks...

If you could please let me know how many you have?

thanks
I don't really think it should matter how many anyone has It was hidden to keep it from stirring anything up

I can't wait to see what we'll be able to buy with this!

---------- kellyschrvr added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by CutiePie_Kelsey
Ok i'm a little confused. So we have to pay WI$ to send a PM? What about if you open one then do you have to pay WI$? I'm really confused now!

Justin answered that earlier and I am pretty sure he said he removed that...

Last edited by kellyschrvr; 03-09-2009 at 03:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:01 PM   #557
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

Can you earn WI bucks????
appletina1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:01 PM   #558
Proud Jesus Freak!
Webkinz :)

HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!

I am obssessed with post conts and rep! yay!
HarryPotterFreakazoid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:02 PM   #559
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

*finally understand this whole WI$ thing*
I post to help people, and give congrats, and things.
And although WI Bucks are a good idea, it still seems a bit like a popularity thing to me even if we can't see how much we each have.

But that's just my opinion.
Maybe my mind will change once I see the features implemented with the system.
Icicle is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:02 PM   #560
AAR is so
Gifted

Katlyne24 is a name known to allKatlyne24 is a name known to allKatlyne24 is a name known to all

Er, what's vbP3tz?
Katlyne24 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: