Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 03:35 PM   #511
Maddog2008
Webkinz :)

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

I think this is an awesme idea. I have been reading some of the posts in this thread and I have to tell ya some of them have me a little confused. I guess what bothered me the most is why anyone would think this is unsafe. Why wouldn't it be safe? The way I see it is you are being rewarded for doing what you are suppossed to do and that is participate. From that reward you will be allowed to take your "virtual" money and buy the things that will be available. To me that just sounds great. Thanks Justin and all the others who are involved with this site. You all make it a great SAFE place to be.
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 03:35 PM   #512
alex gaskarth is a
Gift Guru

Katarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud of

Wow! Great idea...

I am glad that mods/admins are noticing people only care about their posting, rep, etc.

I have 62,653... is that a lot?
Katarina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:35 PM   #513
montanarose9

Oh!
Wow! I explained it to myself! LOL.
I get it now!

(The system calculates (adds and subtracts, depending on the activity) your WI$ based on the following criteria:
  • Usergroup induction
  • Referrals
  • Visits based on usergroup
  • Activity based on usergroup
  • Birthday Present
  • Reputation Given/Received
  • New Thread
  • Thread Ratings
  • Posts (On others and in own)
  • Your thread popularity
  • Profile Popularity
  • PM usage
  • Calendar Usage
  • etc.)

I get that part now! But what's give ing WI bucks?
I don't get that.

Old 03-09-2009, 03:35 PM   #514
Call me Anna. :)

amrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clown

that sounds great.

i'm slightly confussed, but i'll read it over again
amrgirl59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:36 PM   #515
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
That's what FIA said... LOL
FIA's one smart lady.
-Lilypad is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:36 PM   #516
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Hmm... I've just been scanning the forum, and I've gotten WI Bucks without even posting! Is this happening to anyone else?

Also --- quite a few members seem confused. If they decide to keep the system, I think it might be good if a few users got together and made a guide
ave is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:36 PM   #517
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

Sounds cool.

Thanks Justin.

bigduck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:37 PM   #518
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Default Re: Don't ask how many WI$ other people have

thanks for the reminder
gripperluverxxoo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:37 PM   #519
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Ave
Living Avatars - Grow your forum with Living Avatars!

^Justin says that that is what they are. Looks completely and utterly awesome, eh?
Those do look pretty cool! Thanks for the help!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:38 PM   #520
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Ave
Hmm... I've just been scanning the forum, and I've gotten WI Bucks without even posting! Is this happening to anyone else?

Also --- quite a few members seem confused. If they decide to keep the system, I think it might be good if a few users got together and made a guide

I agree Ave. I think that a guide would be very helpful, maybe a sticky? I've been studying what happens when I post, give rep, and other things, and made my own little file on my computer. If we made one, I'd be glad to help.
FOREIGN is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: