Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 03:30 PM   #501
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
When I miss a day of WI on one of my favorite threads, I open a word document and record my comments to individual posts. Once I have caught up the page, or 2, or 3, etc. I missed, I copy and paste it as one big post.

Okay, so here’s a question. If copy and paste posts will be deleted, are these included? Should I answer each individual post as I read and catch up?
I don't know the answer to your question but isn't it easier to just click the "multi-quote" button to the lower right of each post you want to reply to- and then when you hit reply to the thread all those posts will show up? Then you can reply right here on WI wihtout using a word document and all that work- and you can even delete all the posts you are quoting once you've opened up reply to thread and typed you responses. You don't HAVE to show those- just have them there at first to remind you what you wanted to reply to. That sounds like a lot of work to open a word document and do the replying there then copy/pasting it on WI. ? Unless you just prefer to do it that way ofcourse.
rubygooby is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 03:31 PM   #502
jml123456789
Webkinz :)

jj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to all

Thanks Justin. That is a very good idae. I apreciate all the work you, Wendy, and all other moderators and adminestrators do to keep this wonderful site up to date and running with out problems.
jj887 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:31 PM   #503
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

This is really odd, and I still don't get it. Hrmm.
I can't really decide if this is a good thing or dumb thing either.

Oh well, maybe someone can explain it to me better.
Icicle is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:32 PM   #504
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
FIA's suggestion
Yeah that's cute. And it probably makes more sense to call it that so the $ sign there doesn't freak people out. WI bucks sounds more like what it is- play money on WI.
rubygooby is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:32 PM   #505
uvs to read!
Gifted

agchick110 is just really niceagchick110 is just really nice

Default Re: Don't ask how many WI$ other people have

great point! rep!
agchick110 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:32 PM   #506
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by rubygooby
Yeah that's cute. And it probably makes more sense to call it that so the $ sign there doesn't freak people out. WI bucks sounds more like what it is- play money on WI.
That's what FIA said... LOL
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:33 PM   #507
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: What are WI$?

View Post Originally Posted by bflyangel
I think you are right, in some cases, like the ones you are doing right now LOL. But for example I got this comment

In this case I would LOVE to know what exactly they are referring to
That would be nice, but I wonder if you are just gonna have to ask them.
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:33 PM   #508
Webkinz :)

massimocat will become famous soon enough

That's a very good point, but I just wouldn't ask at all. That's just me.
massimocat is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:34 PM   #509
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

This is very true ..... as soon as people start bragging, it'll just be like rep ..... but how come some people say that they can see others WI bucks, but some people can't? It'd probably be better if we can't, but I'm confused.
webkinzluver321 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:35 PM   #510
King Hoopla

I'm really confused.

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: