Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 03:22 PM   #481
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default re: What are WI Bucks?

Also I have another question; Is it giving real money or virtual money?
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 03:23 PM   #482
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by bflyangel
Wow! 13 pages since I last sat down. Not sure if this was addressed or not.

I rec'd WI $ from 2 people (thank you ) And they have written a comment. I am not sure exactly what they are referring to though. Is there a way to show which post they clicked on to give the bucks? Like the rep system. I can see what rep was given to me and I can click on the link beside it to show the topic/thread that they liked what I had to say
You know, I was wondering that, as well..... At this point, I'm not able to, I know that, but it's something that I'll put on my list.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:24 PM   #483
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by bflyangel
Wow! 13 pages since I last sat down. Not sure if this was addressed or not.

I rec'd WI $ from 2 people (thank you ) And they have written a comment. I am not sure exactly what they are referring to though. Is there a way to show which post they clicked on to give the bucks? Like the rep system. I can see what rep was given to me and I can click on the link beside it to show the topic/thread that they liked what I had to say
I don't think the gifts are tied to any specific post. They are tied to the person. So I could give you WI$ more than once if I clicked under your avvie. (Like giftz - they are tied to trading not a specific post.)
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:24 PM   #484
ell, maybe I'm
Gifted

lauraannairene is just really nicelauraannairene is just really nice

That's really cool !!! I can't wait to see more on what " WI " can do with this WI $ !!
lauraannairene is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:24 PM   #485
riting is betta than
Webkinz :)

kirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud of

Hmm... you lost me. What are they for?
kirsten1995 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:26 PM   #486
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
You know, I was wondering that, as well..... At this point, I'm not able to, I know that, but it's something that I'll put on my list.
Thanks Justin
bflyangel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:26 PM   #487
AAR is so
Gifted

Katlyne24 is a name known to allKatlyne24 is a name known to allKatlyne24 is a name known to all

Do you know when we are goging to be able to spend them? Or am I just clueless as useuall and missed that we can already?
Katlyne24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:26 PM   #488
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
Good idea! I thought you meant we had to pay for WI! what are living avatars anyway?
Living Avatars - Grow your forum with Living Avatars!

^Justin says that that is what they are. Looks completely and utterly awesome, eh?
ave is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:26 PM   #489
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
They are user specific not post specific.
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:28 PM   #490
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Don't ask how many WI$ other people have

Again, thank you all for commenting on this thread I love to hear how other people think about these ideas
januarywebkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: