Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 03:17 PM   #471
Webkinz :)

Ttyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonderTtyycool56 wows us all with wonder

Default re: What are WI Bucks?

What are Living Avatars??
Ttyycool56 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 03:17 PM   #472
Sholyrn
Gifted

sholyrn is just really nicesholyrn is just really nice

The only thing I am still a little confused about is the savings thing. I tried to put my money is savings and it didn't go in. It just took away my money, so I took it out and it took away more of my money!
sholyrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:18 PM   #473
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by jojo1597
I don't get it. So what do you 'win?'. Lottery? Isn't that kind of dangerous? I personally like WI better before. But what ever is better for WI..
View Post Originally Posted by jojo1597
Your not dumb. I really don't get it either. He didn't explain enough. Is it even safe?
Just curious, why would you think it was dangerous or unsafe?

View Post Originally Posted by sholyrn
The only thing I am still a little confused about is the savings thing. I tried to put my money is savings and it didn't go in. It just took away my money, so I took it out and it took away more of my money!
The savings thing is weird for me too, but it takes 24 hours for it to be deposited into the savings, so it sort of sits in limbo.....
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:19 PM   #474
montanarose9

View Post Originally Posted by buggirl28
Yay! Finally a way for members to stop worrying about how many posts or reputation they have.
Well, I get that part but the rest, ???
Old 03-09-2009, 03:19 PM   #475
Gifted

webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!

So I ahve 92,000 something
And if I give 100 of the away to a user what does it mean?
webkinz is fun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:19 PM   #476
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Don't ask how many WI$ other people have

You're right. I mean, if a person wants to tell, that's one thing, but asking is another. Especially bragging about how many you have..
gReTa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:21 PM   #477
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

This is a good idea, but I'm confused. Does it have anything to do with reputation, or rep. boxes? Thanks.
Lelex13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:21 PM   #478
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
What are WI$?

I'm sure that many of you are wondering what the new WI$ amount is in everyone's postbits and what it means.

This is a new system that I am pairing with our donations and subscriptions that will be coming online within the next week or two here on WI.

Over the past few months, we have noticed that people have become obsessed with two things on WI -- post count and reputation.

The problem with both is that neither really indicate a member's true worth on Webkinz Insider. We hope that this new system will help reward our best and most active users.

The system calculates (adds and subtracts, depending on the activity) your WI$ based on the following criteria:
  • Usergroup induction
  • Referrals
  • Visits based on usergroup
  • Activity based on usergroup
  • Birthday Present
  • Reputation Given/Received
  • New Thread
  • Thread Ratings
  • Posts (On others and in own)
  • Your thread popularity
  • Profile Popularity
  • PM usage
  • Calendar Usage
  • etc.

At this point, we are still learning the system ourselves and what it is capable of. There are many additions that we can add to WI for users to "spend" their points on and once the donations and subscriptions are in place, I will be evaluating them.

Some of them include:
1) Lottery / raffle drawings, which we may use for our monthly giveaways from Ameriwade.
2) Using your points to purchase temporary membership into our subscription program (coming soon).
3) Living Avatars.
4) Quizzes.
5) vbP3tz
6) Post Thanks

And many others...

This system is very experimental and if we determine that it just isn't working for WI or that it's being abused, we may have to remove it from the forum.

I just wanted to be proactive about this because I'm sure people will be wondering what the points are, how you get them and what they're used for. I hope I've answered the first two questions and as for the third -- we'll have to wait and see!
Good idea! I thought you meant we had to pay for WI! what are living avatars anyway?
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:21 PM   #479
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

Wow! 13 pages since I last sat down. Not sure if this was addressed or not.

I rec'd WI $ from 2 people (thank you ) And they have written a comment. I am not sure exactly what they are referring to though. Is there a way to show which post they clicked on to give the bucks? Like the rep system. I can see what rep was given to me and I can click on the link beside it to show the topic/thread that they liked what I had to say
bflyangel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:22 PM   #480
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Justin, I am curious about 1 thing with the system...left ya a Message
MysticMist is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: