Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 03:12 PM   #461
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default re: What are WI Bucks?

justin you say it is how you know someone's real "worth" here on WI, but how would you know what their worth is if you don't know their amount of WI$?
xoxoflower07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 03:13 PM   #462
Gift Guru
Gem Hunter is on a distinguished road

I am confused too
Maybe a step by step tutorial would be helpful to those like me that get easily confused LOL
Gem Hunter is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:13 PM   #463
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Yay! Finally a way for members to stop worrying about how many posts or reputation they have.
buggirl28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:13 PM   #464
Pround Canadian!
Gifted

jojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by montanarose9
Wait.
I'm still so confuzzled.
I don't get it!
I don't know what this means--WI$: 45,323
??
I'm so confuzzled.
Ah, I'm so dumb.
Your not dumb. I really don't get it either. He didn't explain enough. Is it even safe?
jojo1597 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #465
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Thanks for the reply Justin. I am really excited as you can tell.
The reason I asked also was to understand what you meant by "if the system is abused".
I just want to make sure that I get a good grasp on it - I'm sure this thread is going to be
super hopping for the next few days and you'll be having fun on your end of it all

EXO
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #466
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

I'm still a little confused
JJ08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #467
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
No, no answer yet, and thanks for responding, I hope you are right...although answering each post individually would add to the number of posts & WI$ earned. Up 'til now that has not been in my mind but it seems that I am one of the few who was thinking that way. Now it seems there is a push for me to change my thinking. ??? I am more worried about about looking foolish in my responses or having people think I wasted their time. Maybe my focus needs to be shifted

Still don't know if it costs to answer PMs when you are Webkinz either. I know it costs to send but what about replies?
I'm not sure either, I have read so much now that I have confused myself, however I do remembering reading that they would be adding this to the FAQ so hopefully most of the confusion will be cleared up by that. I think mainly it will just be a matter of getting use to something that is new and giving them a chance to work out the wrinkles.

Thanks again everyone for all haven't this great question and answer session. It did help clear up a lot for me.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:15 PM   #468
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Momasandi
Thank you Rocky!!! But do they see their actual balance or just the word balance? I had seen in an earlier post that someone had asked a question if everyone else could see each other's balance and I thought that they said "yes"!!!

I have a lot more reading to do on this thread and I'm sure most of my questions will be answered, but I'll have to come back cause I'll never get any of my other things done, like my GE!!! LOL
We can see our own balance. Click your's, it will look like a bank statement (sort of). We used to be able to see balances, but Justin took that out since it might be a competition or whatever w/ the amounts.
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:16 PM   #469
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Justin

The copy-paste issue is different than the ones that are just the same thing over and over.

PMs shouldn't cost anyone anything anymore.
Thanks for the answer Justin. So a big long post cut & paste posts is okay? Thank goodness! I am more about time issues than collecting numbers and WI$ - a least at this point. Although, it sounds like I might have the wrong mind set....
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:16 PM   #470
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

It's a reward system for using WI properly and effectively. You'll earn WI$ money and you can save it, loan it, give it...and in the future buy things for WI. That's what I took away from his original post.

I think that there is a lot here that we are going to learn about. He's trying it out and is helping everyone along too. Asking specific questions will server well and Justin can answer specific questions.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: