Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 03:02 PM   #441
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

Default re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
LOL- next feature... WI Jail.
xD

I really don't know what happens
rocky654 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 03:02 PM   #442
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Wink Re: How much is a lot of $WI?

View Post Originally Posted by gripperluverxxoo
This whole $WI thing is confusing me...
I don't even know how many i have..probably none xD
It IS confusing, isn't it....I personally don't like it...but whatever...
honeyluv55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:02 PM   #443
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible
Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible

Great idea! I have like, $45,000! *does happy dance* Probably because of my popular threads.

I wonder if there's any way to see other's cash...
Blackie_Lab2003 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:04 PM   #444
oW I'm really wacky
Gift Guru

Momasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by rocky654
Everyone sees "Balance" under their own WI$'s, and underneath everyone elses, you can give them $$'s

Does this explain it?

Rocky

Thank you Rocky!!! But do they see their actual balance or just the word balance? I had seen in an earlier post that someone had asked a question if everyone else could see each other's balance and I thought that they said "yes"!!!

I have a lot more reading to do on this thread and I'm sure most of my questions will be answered, but I'll have to come back cause I'll never get any of my other things done, like my GE!!! LOL
Momasandi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:05 PM   #445
AAR is so
Gifted

Katlyne24 is a name known to allKatlyne24 is a name known to allKatlyne24 is a name known to all

Wow! This sounds realy cool!
Katlyne24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:07 PM   #446
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Momasandi
Thank you Rocky!!! But do they see their actual balance or just the word balance? I had seen in an earlier post that someone had asked a question if everyone else could see each other's balance and I thought that they said "yes"!!!

I have a lot more reading to do on this thread and I'm sure most of my questions will be answered, but I'll have to come back cause I'll never get any of my other things done, like my GE!!! LOL
Well, when Justin first had the feature, it started off that you could see everyone elses $$, but everyone thought that it would be like a competion, so he made it so only you can see yours, and nobody elses

Post away -- when you post you get $$
rocky654 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:07 PM   #447
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Blackie_Lab2003
Great idea! I have like, $45,000! *does happy dance* Probably because of my popular threads.

I wonder if there's any way to see other's cash...
There was, but Justin removed it a couple hours ago.
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:08 PM   #448
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile re: What are WI Bucks?

This sounds very interesting, I can't wait to see how it turns out!
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:08 PM   #449
gedney1980
Gifted

gedney1980 is on a distinguished road

Oh wow this is a great idea. I'm very excited about it. This place is awsome already, now it'ss super dee duper awsome!!!!
gedney1980 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:08 PM   #450
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Allrighty
I love this website and thinks its great the way people try to help each other out but always wondered why so many people would answer the same question with the same answer that has been given over and over again. Isn't this going to just make more of that? I try to help where I can but if the question has been answered already I go to the next one.
We are trying to stop that by closing threads that are answered and deleting double/triple/quadruple responses to the same question and also the "IDK, sorry" type of posts.

View Post Originally Posted by xoxoflower07
is there a way to know who many WI$ others have?
No, we're trying to keep this information between each user and the system.

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Justin - a thought just crossed my mind...is it ok to offer a WI$ amount for trades done on GE? Or would that be frowned on?
You're a bit ahead of the curve there, but I'm glad that people are already thinking of that because that was one of the potential uses that I had written down. Hold off on them for now, until we're sure that we are going to keep the system. I'd hate to have people trading with them and then we end up taking them away.

View Post Originally Posted by stbernard07
What happens if you never pay back a loan?
We send WINNIE to your home in Webkinz World and she repossesses your exclusives.

I think it affects your ability to borrow WI$ in the future.

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
No, no answer yet, and thanks for responding, I hope you are right...although answering each post individually would add to the number of posts & WI$ earned.

Still don't know if it costs to answer PMs when you are Webkinz either. I know it costs to send but what about replies?
The copy-paste issue is different than the ones that are just the same thing over and over.

PMs shouldn't cost anyone anything anymore.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: