Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 02:58 PM   #431
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI$- how do you check how many you have???

View Post Originally Posted by Peacock Noodle
I am noticing some people have "Give WI$", under their avvie, but mine reads "balance". How does this transition happen? Is it automatic or is it a voluntary setting? Anyone? Bueller?

Your own will say Balance.. you can click it to see your balance.. same as click up at the top.

Everyone elses to you will say Give WI$- you can give to other members by clicking that.
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 02:58 PM   #432
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by bawtneez
Very cool, Justin!
Are WI$ for other members going to be visible to me, and vice versa, or are they only visible to the account user?
It's private. We can only see our own balances.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:58 PM   #433
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by xoxoflower07
is there a way to know who many WI$ others have?
View Post Originally Posted by honeyluv55
Thanks! This is so cool!
But I'm still kind of confused. Can others see your WI$?
No, no one else can see your WI$ except you

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Justin - a thought just crossed my mind...is it ok to offer a WI$ amount for trades done on GE? Or would that be frowned on?
That would be awesome!
rocky654 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:59 PM   #434
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Don't ask how many WI$ other people have

I know that some people are curious about how many WI$ some people have. But, I find it sort of rude to be asked, and to ask people who many WI$ they have. It's like asking someone how much they get paid. It may be rude to them, and then it can also lead to fights. As in,
User 1 :"How many WI$ do you have?"
User 2 :"Just a little below 1000"
User 1 :"Cool!"
User 3 reads those posts...
User 3 :"Haha thats not a lot, I have like 30000!"

See what I mean! That stuff can actually happen. So just remember to be safe, and try not to start fights.
januarywebkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:59 PM   #435
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

Default Re: How much is a lot of $WI?

DDD, you probably have about 100000! I have a very measly amount....
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:59 PM   #436
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

It even says WI$ balance under the User CP
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:00 PM   #437
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

Wow this is interesting. Always something new and exciting on WI! At the very least this is somthing new and fun to do here- you know for times when WW is not working properly and getting on my nerves (which is often lately) LOL

The ONLY thing I read that I didn't like the idea of was points for rating threads. I already get a meanies who come along and give me bad ratings for no reason that I can see. Great now they'll get WI$ for doing that randomly all over the place.

But other than that it sounds cool and ofcourse there's always going to be something that someone doesn't like that someone else does. LOL
rubygooby is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:01 PM   #438
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

What happens if you never pay back a loan?
stbernard07 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:01 PM   #439
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
I do the same thing because I prefer my word processor, however I think what they are talking about here are the ones that I'm sure you have seen.... that are the exact same thing that is posted over and over and over (you get the point).

Silly me I went off to look at some of the other post on the forum and when I got back there were pages and pages to read... I still have not caught up so if this has already been addressed. Sorry.

No, no answer yet, and thanks for responding, I hope you are right...although answering each post individually would add to the number of posts & WI$ earned. Up 'til now that has not been in my mind but it seems that I am one of the few who was thinking that way. Now it seems there is a push for me to change my thinking. ??? I am more worried about about looking foolish in my responses or having people think I wasted their time. Maybe my focus needs to be shifted

Still don't know if it costs to answer PMs when you are Webkinz either. I know it costs to send but what about replies?
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:01 PM   #440
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by stbernard07
What happens if you never pay back a loan?

LOL- next feature... WI Jail.
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: