Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 02:43 PM   #391
oW I'm really wacky
Gift Guru

Momasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
You have to love FIA. Glad you found your way here.

Thank you very kindly Clara or Pat??!!! LOL

I have a question, maybe this has already been answered, but I haven't gotten thru all of the pages yet!!! Ok, here's my question? B4 I posted and I could see my own avi and underneath of it, it showed (Give WI$), Now that I posted a comment here, it shows this Balance, not really a balance, just the word Balance. On everyone else's avi I still see (Give WI$) How come it changed to the word Balance on mine?

Thanks for being on this thread and answering our questions Justin!!!
Momasandi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 02:43 PM   #392
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

Just deposited 500 WI$'s

So, to make sure I am right, I will get intrest if I leave it in for 30 days?
rocky654 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:43 PM   #393
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
When I miss a day of WI on one of my favorite threads, I open a word document and record my comments to individual posts. Once I have caught up the page, or 2, or 3, etc. I missed, I copy and paste it as one big post.

Okay, so here’s a question. If copy and paste posts will be deleted, are these included? Should I answer each individual post as I read and catch up?
I do the same thing because I prefer my word processor, however I think what they are talking about here are the ones that I'm sure you have seen.... that are the exact same thing that is posted over and over and over (you get the point).

Silly me I went off to look at some of the other post on the forum and when I got back there were pages and pages to read... I still have not caught up so if this has already been addressed. Sorry.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:44 PM   #394
Well, look I'm
Gifted

sweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud of

I is still confoozled!!
sweettee11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:44 PM   #395
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

thanks for the info (:
dreamb97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:45 PM   #396
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

Default Re: How much is a lot of $WI?

Gripper, you can check this thread :
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...hat-wi-479352/

Oh, and with three spinnies, 9 rep bars and 107 trades, ok, just compare this : I have 5 stars, 27 trades and 2 rep bars and I have 21,000. Try to scale tht to how mch you have! you probably have something hundred thousand!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:45 PM   #397
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Momasandi
Thank you very kindly Clara or Pat??!!! LOL

I have a question, maybe this has already been answered, but I haven't gotten thru all of the pages yet!!! Ok, here's my question? B4 I posted and I could see my own avi and underneath of it, it showed (Give WI$), Now that I posted a comment here, it shows this Balance, not really a balance, just the word Balance. On everyone else's avi I still see (Give WI$) How come it changed to the word Balance on mine?

Thanks for being on this thread and answering our questions Justin!!!
Everyone sees "Balance" under their own WI$'s, and underneath everyone elses, you can give them $$'s

Does this explain it?

Rocky
rocky654 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:46 PM   #398
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Here is a link to a thread that I wrote about being a small trader on WI:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...der-wi-260711/ <-- LINK

No one should be afraid of becoming gifted. We all have stuff to offer, and one person's trash is another person's treasure.

Hmm
I am with Hmm. I don't have the big retired things everyone wants so I started small with earing kc so I could buy rares. Worked hard to get those rares and....presto I have a GE and do get those things I want. It does take time but you can do well if you are persistent.

Justin I am confused but reading and it is making a little sence.
Grandmai is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:46 PM   #399

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

This is a really cool idea, It will be interesting to see how this all works! I'm sure you have some great surprises with this as well
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:46 PM   #400
Pander1
Webkinz :)

Pander1 is on a distinguished road

I like that idea!
Pander1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: