Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 02:30 PM   #351
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by Momasandi
Hey Dix

I bet u'll be one of the top dollar dogs!!!

I was freakin out when I first saw it, I thought there was some kinda bug or something so I s/p and sent it to FIA right away and she sent a pm back to me with the part circled where it shows up top saying.... "If you're wondering about the new WI$.......

Of course, she was laughing!!!! Now I am too!!!

This will be interesting!!!
You have to love FIA. Glad you found your way here.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 02:30 PM   #352
Soccer
Webkinz :)

sabie11 has a spectacular aura about

Its a great idea! Thanks for making this!
sabie11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:31 PM   #353
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by ♥Julia♥
Are we really going to have to start paying for WI?
No, you will have the option to pay for more privileges on WI, but nothing will change from the wonderful free service you enjoy now
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:31 PM   #354
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by ♥Julia♥
Are we really going to have to start paying for WI?
No, the pay would be for the premium subscription (no ads, more pm space, etc)
bflyangel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:31 PM   #355
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Momasandi
Hey Dix

I bet u'll be one of the top dollar dogs!!!

I was freakin out when I first saw it, I thought there was some kinda bug or something so I s/p and sent it to FIA right away and she sent a pm back to me with the part circled where it shows up top saying.... "If you're wondering about the new WI$.......

Of course, she was laughing!!!! Now I am too!!!

This will be interesting!!!
It Shocked the EVER LOVIN' Outta me!! I thought OH MY how am I going to EVER pay THAT BACK?? I thought that was what I owed them Better believe I found the thread that explained it REAL quick.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:31 PM   #356
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
Ok I have a question now.... I transferred 50,000k to the savings (i think it said that was the max).. so it shows in my transaction history that 49,900 (i think) will transfer - fees...

but in the top were it says the amt in checking and amt in savings.. the savings says 0.. did it just not catch up in the system yet?
It takes 24 hours to transfer.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:31 PM   #357
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
yeah, for some silly reason it puts them in a queue for 24 hours.. I'm not really sure why....
Ok Good to know That is what I thought- but I figured with it being very new, i should ask
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:32 PM   #358
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
No, you will have the option to pay for more privileges on WI, but nothing will change from the wonderful free service you enjoy now
I am glad i thought it meant we were going to a paid site at first.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:32 PM   #359
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
You're welcome, Sky...

Unfortunately, this means I did not get my laundry done today.

Justin, why did you have to implement this new system on a day when I was supposed to be getting my cleaning done? Really, you should have been more considerate about your timing...

Hmm
I hear you. I came home from work...decided to pop on for a minute. Saw the WI$, clicked it, clicked a link and am still here nearly 2 hours later. For every page I read there are two more. At this rate, dinner will be at midnight! LOL

Seriously though, Hmm seriously, thanks for asking almost all my questions!

*** And thanks to everyone else for the questions you have all asked...many of them were my own.
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:33 PM   #360
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Wow. That sounds pretty confusing to me.... and I'm an adult, fairly computer savvy... that sounds like a lot of variables. Although the "banking" aspect seems like it might be fun. I'm sure I'll figure it out and like it though! I'm usually ok with change!

I'm wondering also about the subscription program... does that mean having to pay for WI membership? Like if we didn't have any WI$, what then? Will there be areas of the forum we can't access?

I know that some people obsess over rep and post count... but I don't think (or at least I hope it's not) the majority. I remember when rep boxes were gone, and that was kind of a bummer. I really like giving rep to deserving people and I like to check my UCP to see what rep I've gotten. I always feel that it was deserved and I only give rep when it's deserved. I also personally never assume someone's "worth" on WI just based on post count or rep count. I always look to my own personal experience with that member or the actions I've seen from them on WI.

Post count... there will always be those who post just to get their post count up... but I hope that's not the majority either.

imho, I sometimes think that maybe some of the rep/post count issues stem from the chat threads... while I would like to go and chat there, it's VERY hard to follow and really get involved and have actual conversations. I notice rep being given out for no reason and it seems that a lot of the posts that are just barely making the character minimum... I know that we can't chat on ge's anymore but from what I'd seen in the past these were the conversations between friends that actually contained some substance. Where as the DCT seems to just be "fluff". I've gone to the DCT on many occasions and it's just about impossible to have a conversation about anything meaningful. It really just seems to be people posting random things and the only thing actually happening there is people's post counts are going up. It seems that a lot of these conversations would be better off on people's profile pages. The ge dct doesn't seem as bad as the DCT though... I have noticed actual conversations going on there!

I have an idea about this... remember when GE posts didn't count toward your post count? Well, what if DCT posts didn't count toward your post count? I wonder how much of the "fluff" that is there now would continue...

Anyway Justin, I hope you don't get rid of rep or post count in the process of adding the WI$, I really like knowing both of those things. I did find that when the rep boxes were gone I didn't pay any attention to my rep and barely gave out any... So I'd hate to lose those. Although the last few boxes with their gold color could go or change color! They just don't match the green very well! lol!

btw... Thank you so much Justin for this site! WI is awesome and I love it!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: