Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 02:11 PM   #291
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WI$- how do you check how many you have???

View Post Originally Posted by tennisstar10
yes, could someone please tell me how to use the WI$- as in, how do you give, or how do you get, or how much you have. Please help!

Thanks a bunch!!!

~tennisstar10
my thoughts exactly.....i am confused
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 02:11 PM   #292
Webkinz :)

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Default re: What are WI Bucks?

I don't quite understand what the diference is between getting points and reputation points. This seems like a good idea though!
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:13 PM   #293
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WI$- how do you check how many you have???

I don't fully understand how to use it either, but the thread link right under the "asian rare" "European rare" "American rare" chart I found to be very helpful!

You can check how many you have by looking at the side bar to the left of your screen. It says something like: $WI xxx [balance]. The x is how much you have.

Hope I helped!!

---------- soccerox7 added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

I actually just got $10 for posting that reply...

Last edited by soccerox7; 03-09-2009 at 02:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
soccerox7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:13 PM   #294
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Thanks for changing it to "Balance" Justin.

---------- pounder added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
DONE DEAL, Let's have at 'er and show him what we think he's worth Oh I had a bit o' that Irish gold burnin' a hole in me pocket
You're going to give that much?

---------- pounder added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Horses4Me
Really cool! I am pleased that it will include PMs as well! I can't wait to see how this all turns out!!!!

Horses
Hey friend!

Last edited by pounder; 03-09-2009 at 02:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:13 PM   #295
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by bflyangel
I am not opposed to the paying for the premium and I most likely will. I have been trying to donate for months now but couldn't with the Donor system down.

One more question on this topic. Will people not in the premium service be able to see who has it and who doesn't? I would prefer it to be hidden because it could into a "status" issue
People will be able to identify those who are subscribers and new donators, just as there are the WI Donors and Philip lion badges.

(Though those who would like, we can remove the status display from your account)
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:14 PM   #296
ithout a doubt
Gift Guru

rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by sno4270
Ya well ONE WI$ is not much, but I guess it'll help give people pause to remember to rate threads. Cause I know I am guilty of forgetting to do that even on the super awesome threads !
I see 1 problem with getting WI$ for rating threads. People may just go to every thread and rate it without even being a participant. I know that I only rate threads that are truly worth getting rated.
rickekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:14 PM   #297
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
I don't quite understand what the diference is between getting points and reputation points. This seems like a good idea though!
If you want to give them, you have to spend them. Also, eventually you may be able to buy stuff with your WI$.
dandogkinie is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:14 PM   #298
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

When soemone sends you a bit of the $ where do they show up. I know I wrote something in a box, but where do yo see it? Do you go to your User CP for that information, like you do Rep points?
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:15 PM   #299
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Justin? Will you be posting a guide with an explanation of each feature so that it's well defined for us or will it be a trial and error process? I'm very excited about all this. I see a lot of negative attitudes toward something we haven't tried yet...I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt. Whatever happens, I'm sure it will be a great learning curve for me
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:15 PM   #300
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by pounder
Thanks for changing it to "Balance" Justin.

---------- pounder added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

You're going to give that much?

---------- pounder added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Hey friend!
Actually Pounder I gave him more than that. I can afford it.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: