Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 12:02 PM   #21
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

Default re: What are WI Bucks?

I can see what bucks everyone has (it is under the avatars)
bflyangel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 12:02 PM   #22
webkinz_forever

I love the new idea! I can't wait to see the cool new features!
Old 03-09-2009, 12:02 PM   #23
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Oh... And can other people see your WI dollars, or is that private to you and the mods and admins?

Hmm
It is shown under your avatar and join date.
(So, yes. Everyone else can see your WI$.)
Desigher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:02 PM   #24
Romans 11:1
Webkinz :)

AAW528 is a splendid one to beholdAAW528 is a splendid one to beholdAAW528 is a splendid one to beholdAAW528 is a splendid one to behold

Great idea. Um...what exactly do you mean by "living avatars"?
AAW528 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:03 PM   #25
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Everyone can see everyone's in postbits and on the member's list. Please don't create polls for that. RE: Checking -> Savings. I believe it depends on the usergroup, and that I have GG's set to have a maximum of 100,000 in savings.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:03 PM   #26
h2osu
Gifted

iamsarahsue will become famous soon enough

I don't know if this was just added in the last couple of minutes, but now i can see everyone's WI$ amount. it is under their join date on their post. Wow! Also, there is an option that you can give or donate some of your WI$ to them. That's really neat!
iamsarahsue is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:05 PM   #27
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

I take it back, GG's are allowed 50,000 in their savings.

vBP3tz is a system within vBulletin where you'd have pets on WI and they'd be displayed in your posts, but I'm thinking we have enough to take care of in WW for now....

Here's living avatars: Living Avatars - Grow your forum with Living Avatars!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:06 PM   #28
Gift Guru

wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum
wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Oh... And can other people see your WI dollars, or is that private to you and the mods and admins?

Hmm
I think it is private- I can see mine but can't seem to see anyone else's
wistcottage is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:06 PM   #29
Webkinz :)
lbj14 has disabled reputation

I don't really get this, but I guess I'll find out in time....
lbj14 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:06 PM   #30
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

So far I have figured out that is costs $$ to send a PM but you gain $$ by posting. How will this effect GG's who very often trade through PM's?

Also, I am GG and I have a max savings limit of 50K not 100K.

I totally understand there will be bugs to work out. I will keep watching to see how this pans out
bflyangel is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: