Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 01:52 PM   #231
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

Default re: What are WI Bucks?

Just catching up on the posts but I would like to go back to back to the Inside Insider topic

While I can appreciate that there will be the option to purchase a subscription to this service with real money I also don't know if I would do that. It would completely depend on the cost. My largest concern is for those that cannot afford to spend the extra cash on it. Of course no one is being forced to pay for it but I really feel there should be a way to earn 50K in a month and still be able to participate in the other WW $ cost activities.

I guess what I am saying is that the amount of bucks awarded should be enough to purchase this subscription. For example, today I had 54K in WI Bucks, enough for one month. But if this number reflects my activities, status, posts and reps since I joined there will be no way to access the Inside Insider without paying actual money
bflyangel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 01:52 PM   #232
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I am pretty sure that was something he said in the initial post. If it gets abused or they find the new system isn't working, they will pull it. For now, I am liking seeing that number and wish I had a bank account that looked THAT in real life

Oh my gosh I know! I said that earlier! I wish my REAL bank account looked like that... I'd feel better about my husband being laid off LOL
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:53 PM   #233
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Pounder, you are mistaken.

You still can see it if you go to their statistics.

Hmm
Really? I didn't know that, my bad.
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:53 PM   #234
uvs being an insane
Webkinz :)

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

The part I understood of that sounds cool!
Smiley Rockr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:53 PM   #235
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by pounder
Does anyone know if we get points for ra ting a thread?
I just rated a thread + I got 1 WI$
sno4270 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:53 PM   #236
orld's Slowest

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I'm not going to read 23 pages, but feel strongly enough to post here, anyway.

Can I say that having the word [check] next to a dollar amount on a page like this is a terrible idea?

If you want people to be able to check a balance or something, use Balance. But you're getting kids used to clicking on something which looked to me like a phish, and that is just downright a lousy idea! I understand you're working through new ideas here, but this is perhaps not the right one.
derring do is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:53 PM   #237
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Ok, Justin...I hope you fix that SOON! Thank you
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:54 PM   #238
owee! Finally I'm a
Banned
♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all

When you give people your $, does it come fromyour own "wallet"?
♥Julia♥ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:54 PM   #239
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by pounder
Why would you want to be broke?
It dosen't matter to me. LOL Now if we are talking real money . . .
dandogkinie is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:54 PM   #240
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
For once, I'm at a loss of words.
Same here. That's a lot.
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: